Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Equipment Discussions

just received S&B PMII

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2005, 12:29 PM

just received S&B PMII

Finally after about 4 months of wait, I received my PMII 4-16x50. It was worth the wait from what I can tell. Scope feels and looks like something for that money should and then some. Compared the views with 8.5-25x50 Leupy last couple evenings and PMII does give extra few minutes of shooting light. At night, with harvest moon out, I was counting steel T-post on my fence row some 200 yds from the house. Scope was set on 10x. Just getting ready to give it a full workout, I haven't quite had the time yet, but I can't wait to see how it does at some longer ranges. I mainly hunt groundhogs, and coyotes(winter), no deer or other large game. I've dealt with Pete Lincoln on this scope, and I can say with no doubt he is the guy to talk to if you're in market for S&B. I managed to save enough money to buy rings and some extras, and Pete kept me up to date on what was going on a why it took so long to deliver. Most excellent "chap" to deal with. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] Very trustworthy and honest.
BTW thanks for the sunshade Pete...
[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]g.zarkovic
Old 09-21-2005, 10:52 AM
Gold Member

Re: just received S&B PMII

Glad you got the Scope ok. Sorry about the wait, the 5-25x56PMII, late lense glas delivery and the Military contracts have caused a bit of a bottle kneck at S&B. But they are working on it. Hope the free sun shade made up for the waiting. Good hunting !! It was a pleasure to do business with you.
Pete