Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Equipment Discussions

Chris Matthews of LSR has "Pimped my Rifle".

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2005, 09:38 AM
Gold Member

Re: Chris Matthews of LSR has \"Pimped my Rifle\".

[ QUOTE ]
Hey, a mans gotta have his priorties in order. Kick the wife out of the bed and snuggle up to your new rifle. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]
So,Daddy...How does your wife feel about sharing the bed with a new rifle? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If your wife is even 1/2 as sexy as that rifle is,you got it made! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2005, 10:29 AM
Gold Member

Thats an absolute beauty of a rifle! Thats what I want my 7 or 300 Allen mag to look like. I like all the extras you've chosen, Thats how I'd set up my rifle. Thanks for posting. Please post pics of the rifle with the scope on and some range pics. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2005, 10:30 AM
Bronze Member

DaddyRabbit,
Will be glad to break that bad boy in for you (hate to see it sitting there for a month)! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] Excellent looking rig! Good Luck.......

Jeff [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2005, 10:53 AM

A great lookin rifle indeed [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I know it's twin

Yes, Chris is da man
Old 05-23-2005, 11:18 AM
Bronze Member

Thanks for the compliments guys. LL, my next acquisition will be a rifle/caliber like yours that Sir Chris built for ya. I Hopefully, can get my targets to look like yours too. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
A great lookin rifle indeed [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I know it's twin

Yes, Chris is da man

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-23-2005, 01:45 PM
Gold Member

Nice rig! The work looks top notch as ususal from the pics I've seen of chris's work. Have fun shooting it!
Old 05-23-2005, 05:03 PM
Gold Member

Yea, something about these pictures, first, rifle on the kitchen table, then on the bed....what's up? Will the next set be on the hood of your pick-up truck when you mount the scope? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Looks a lot like my 300 RUM Chris built...

db