Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Equipment Discussions

BUY - Double Shoulder Rifle Sling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2010, 04:46 AM
Silver Member

BUY - Double Shoulder Rifle Sling

Buy a double shoulder biathlon type of sling here at the LRH Gear Shop

Last edited by edited by; 05-20-2012 at 08:29 AM.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:30 AM
Platinum Member

re: BUY - Double Shoulder Rifle Sling

Great post and Pics.

It's those kinds of innovations that make one's hunting experience even more rewarding. The great part is that is works for your style of doing thing.

Which model of sewing machine are you using. Mine is a Janome. Their least expensive toughest model. Sews leather and the works.......

I'd say a sewing machine for those who are particular to themselves and have a resistance to adaptation to some manufacturer's styles, is as valuable to the cause as a reloading press.

I've "come up with" a carry system that allows carrying a 12-14# rifle and allows a quick upclose shot should the opportunity present itself.

I may have to rethink think things when the >16# rig arrives.

PS,

What's the words on the wall say. The glare blurs what I think may be "design" AND What's in the cooler or is it a cooler.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Silver Member

re: BUY - Double Shoulder Rifle Sling

On the wall it is a project i did last year in which we had to graphically design the quote "Good design is Good citizenship. - Milton Glaser"

And its an old school deep freeze thats chuck full of deer, antelope, hamburger, chicken and other assorted 4 legged murder victims. (been getting harassed on YouTube buy anti-hunters calling it murder)

glad ya like the sling. feel free to post up your design too. we're all learning here.