Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Rifles, Reloading, Optics, Equipment > Equipment Discussions

ACCURATE INNOVATIONS STOCKS

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2005, 09:45 PM

Re: ACCURATE INNOVATIONS STOCKS

Tell me more about the bamboo stock. Never heard of that before. Are they planning on marketing it?
Old 02-16-2005, 11:02 AM
Platinum Member

I believe that they are definitely going to market the Bamboo stock - the one that they showed was great. All of their stocks fit nicely and their bedding block really does make for a proper fit.
Old 03-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Platinum Member

IAN M.
Finally got a rifle into one of these stocks. It's a Rem 700 LA BDL with a stainless Hart/Remington sporter wt. bbl. in 7 Rem Mag. With a 10x scope it shoots 1/2 min 3 shot groups with a 150 gr protected point handload. (100 yds) Cold clean shots hold consistently within the 1/2 min impact area. By a 5th shot, barrel mirage begins to boil noticeably. Very pleased with the performance and appearance of the rifle. Should be getting the 2 mk V stocks next week. Also still waiting on 2 commercial 98's and a 700 ADL LA. Some of these I will sight in, so I'll get to check out more of their stocks (soon, I hope).

A big fast bullet will beat a little fast bullet every time
Old 03-17-2005, 10:58 PM

Tom,
We have that classic #6 Weatherby getting close to going out. Also, I have a great idea for the longrangehunting.com guys... Call me tomorrow,

Thanks,
Ben

Accurate Innovations Website
Old 03-18-2005, 08:28 PM
Platinum Member

IAN M

Talked to Ben at Accurate Innovations today and he told me that if I was willing, he would authorize a discount off MSRP to any member of longrangehunting.com who orders from me. I would be glad to do that.

Question: Is this the wrong place for details. If so, where should I post? I'll watch here for reply.

Thanks, Tom.

Old 03-19-2005, 08:15 PM
Platinum Member

Tom,
That is an excellent proposal. I am confident that there are fellows here who will be interested. I believe that these stocks are unique - Ben and his people are going to great measures to ensure that the integral bedding block actually fits and supports properly. As I mentioned, the stock designs are superb, they fit me very well and I hope to get a rifle shooting in one soon.

Why don't you put together an introduction to your proposal in this section and also put it into the SALES section - that way nobody should miss seeing them. Hopefully this will work OK with Len - very nice to see a manufacturer recognize his site.

Super of Ben and yourself to make this offer to LR HUNTING participants - these are superb stocks and I would recommend them personally.
Old 03-21-2005, 11:58 AM
Platinum Member

IAN M
re: Discounts on Accurate Innovations rifle stocks for longrangehunting.com members.

1. Member can call me to place order. I will need LRH member name, member #, and shipping address. Good pictures and descriptions of stocks are at www.accurateinnovations.com, and I can help with selection, options, and any other details. Order # is (979) 297-3640.

2. I will place the order with A. I. and keep a record of it for tracking.

3. Most people will be more comfortable sending checks,etc, or providing credit card info directly to A. I.. Ben has agreed to accept pmt directly and it works for me. Other arrangements can be made by buyer request.

4. A. I. can also ship directly and save the buyer the time and money for me to transship.

5. The discount will be from msrp to map (avg's better than 10% ) for a trial period of 90 days from this post. Any member placing an order during this period will be able to order subsequent stocks at map after the trial period.

6. Ben will immediately post prices and keep them updated for us. I am truly computer illiterate.

-----I still think computers are just a fad and won't catch on----

Thanks for the interest and the forum...... Tom