Seems I designed the little bomb a bit to square, was having some extraction issues at top pressure. I sent the reamer back to get 15 thou more taper put in the case body. Should about to about a grain and a half of capacity loss!!!
I also got sick of turning case necks so I ordered a properly sized neck reamer to open the chamber neck up so no turning would be needed. This way I have the option for both.
Once I get the reamer back I will set the barrel back and rechamber to make sure this solves the sticky extraction issues and then I will get the FL dies ordered for some real serious load testing.
Getting custom tooling made sure takes alot of time though!!!
Its coming, just slow going right now!!
Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.
I got try the 100 grain wildcat RBBT out in the wind, and it works. I took my 22 dasher 6.5 twist pac-nor to a local 500 yard ground shoot. Winds were 30 miles per hour plus. PPC's were having a really hard time, and some of the heavy mags were getting blown off the paper. I held dead center and only got a couple inches of drift. My velcioty is only 2900 FPS but they do have a very high B.c. I think that 100 wildcat RBBT shoots just about as good as my 7wsm and 180 berger in the wind. Good luck with your 22 wsm and hope your tooling arrives. Richard does make some slippery bullets