Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

You might be a red neck if......

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2009, 09:38 AM
Platinum Member

You might be a red neck if......

I didn't really realize what a red neck I am until I had a visit from .280 fan this weekend. So I figure everyone on here is a shooter therefore must be a little bit "red neck" too. Please add your "red neckism" but it has to be something about YOU. It doesn't have to be shooting related the fact that your reading this already qualifies you.

You might be a red neck if your garage is more square feet than your home!

I got plenty more that .280 fan pointed out too!

Last edited by jmason; 08-16-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:49 AM
Silver Member

Re: You might be a red neck if......

You might be a redneck if your gun room is bigger than your bedroom OR your living room!

The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.

Thomas Jefferson

http://waitesandbalances.blogspot.com/
Old 08-16-2009, 10:59 AM
Gold Member

Location: Sagauache County, Co...3170 sq miles, not a single stop light!

...your spare bedroom has a shooting bench and an 800 yd range right out the window with night lights on the targets!
Old 08-16-2009, 04:10 PM
Platinum Member

Well as past president of the "Hold my beer and watch this club" I should have a long list of personal stuff! Unfortunatly my memory aint as good as it used to be for many reasons??
The only reason I didnt take the master bedroom (ya know the one with the attached bathroom) for my reloading room was the fact that the O'l lady would use cleaning the bathroom as an excuse to spy on the man cave. That conversation had the real estate agent in tears by the time we had signed all the paperwork for this house.
I lost the arguement about the yard though, instead of the cactus and yucca that I had planned I get to water it three times a week so I can mow it twice.
That way the wife figures the neibors or at least someone just driveing by dont KNOW the place belongs to a crippled up old red-neck! Officialy I never lost a vehicle in the yard but did lose a couple parts for a season @ the last place Roundup is your friend!!
Old 08-16-2009, 04:22 PM
Platinum Member

You go deer hunting and end up eating fresh killed bobcat over a campfire.

AJ

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives
Old 08-16-2009, 07:56 PM
Platinum Member

If you can't afford red or O D green socks cuz you spend all your money on bullets.

Chris
Old 08-16-2009, 08:10 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogdinger View Post
...your spare bedroom has a shooting bench and an 800 yd range right out the window with night lights on the targets!
i wish i was your neighbor! thats a dream of mine. if you piss outside more than in your restroom.