I just took delivery on a fine piece of knife work. Mark Roe, who lives about 35 miles from Shawn Carlock, sent me this knife
He makes many other models but the link above is to his re-designed web site. I don't know enough about them to speak "custom knife" but I do know enough to say he does very fine work.
The knife I he gave me is being featured next month in Tactical Knives magazine.
Besides, wouldn't you just have to work with a guy with this kind of BIO?
- Making knives since 2003 - Mentors: Steve Mullin and Scott Sawby
- Hoosier by birth, living in the north Idaho woods by choice
- 1 wife, 2 kids, 2 cats, and 3 rats
- Passionate about knives, firearms, and hunting
- Tattoos (5) - Piercings (0)
- BA Political Science - Indiana University
- Fell out of several aircraft for Uncle Sam
- Fled Chicago suburbs for the wilderness in 2001
- Kilts: yes, Speedos: no
- Devilishly handsome