Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

worst forum ever!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 02-06-2007, 06:58 PM
Platinum Member
Re: worst forum ever!!!

Nothin' like a mess o' pan-fried coyote chitlins on a cold winter morning.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should open a resturant. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
The Smokin Fur Rifle Club

Unread 02-06-2007, 07:04 PM
Silver Member

"John Henry" is a pompous idiot who really believes he is a "god".........he is a legend in his own mind....and his side kick "Vic" is just as bad!

He rails against shooting young coyotes.....and wasting fur......but, ask him about his ADC work a few years I remember it, he did the very things he preaches against, but it was alright....because..... because.... oh yeah, because HE was the one doing it!

He isn't worth the powder it would take to blow him up!
Unread 02-06-2007, 07:25 PM
Platinum Member

Nothin' like a mess o' pan-fried coyote chitlins on a cold winter morning

[/ QUOTE ]

You forgot a fine potted meat glaze. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Ignorance can be treated with education, sadly there is no cure for stupidity.
Unread 02-06-2007, 08:47 PM
Platinum Member

Those "gods" border on the same phycosis that PETA members exhibit. Animal appreciation can be overblown to animal worship. I like coyotes too and give them much admiration, but if I'm hunting them, I will take what I can get. If that happens to be a pup at 800 yards with a 338, then that is what it will be.

I'm surprised those "gods" will even kill coyotes at all even if it is with a .17. Or maybe they just talk about killing them when in reality they are taking them out on dates!
Find it
Range it
Click it
Pull it
Dump it

If it's not far, it's boring.
Unread 02-06-2007, 10:10 PM

Finally read the whole thing. I can't believe that grown men would conduct themselves in such a manner. Sad.

But hey, that's what makes this place so great. If some guy came on here talking of shooting coyotes @ 20 yds w/a 17 HMR, we'd all be asking him how he calls them in so close, not flaming him for using a popgun!!!
Unread 02-06-2007, 10:24 PM
Silver Member

I read the rules of the site and still missed the foul in the first post. It's always ammusing when the moderator lets the regulars pour it on when in reality most of the registered members live vicariously through their computers. I would venture to say that the ones howling the loudest probably spend the least amount of time afield. The true character of the forum was`shown when they regressed to profanity. Don't get me wrong, I have as foul a mouth as the next guy but I see no need to use this type of language to prove a point. Lastly, one could easily question the ethics of using a 17 on such a tough and godly animal as the coyote. What do I know anyway, I use a Foxpro and most of my coyotes here have mange.
Unread 02-06-2007, 10:48 PM

Had a guy from Wyoming join today I saw and try to defend 25-06 it looked like and they banned him too.....

I have to agree, that is a "holier than thou" walk on water website....

What a joke they are......

Probably half of them ever even seen a
Lightforce Lights Dealer