Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

worst forum ever!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2007, 01:24 AM
Silver Member

Re: worst forum ever!!!

that was some humorus reading..... I say we all go join and tell about our long shots with our "over sized cannons" as they put it.

http://www.coyotegods.com/ubb/showfl...0/fpart/1/vc/1
Old 02-06-2007, 02:49 AM
Platinum Member

that predatormasters is great! Thanks jd
Old 02-06-2007, 08:05 AM
Platinum Member

i guess i have a little hindsight here but you don't have to go any farther than the name of the forum to see what you're getting into. coyote"GODS" [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 02-06-2007, 08:22 AM
Silver Member

i didnt see where u came in with anything offensive. thats how most people are in this world. "know-it-all" is the term i believe..... they already "know" everything there is, so why would they ever need to listen to anyone else or read a book on the subject? that guy writing the book doesnt know a thing anyway, right? retards.....

let em be what they are.
Old 02-06-2007, 09:07 AM
SPONSOR

What a bunch of @$$holes!!! I like how they started throwing ballistics out there [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]. I'd just forget about it. People like that don't even deserve to be argued with.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:34 AM
Platinum Member

Remingtonman_25_06
Now we could all get on our long range pedestals but then it would be like them getting on the calling pedestals now wouldn't it.
You believe a dead yote is the goal,so do I for that matter but the owner of that site believes a yote and the English language should respect them by calling them coyote(their a varmint-get over it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].He believes also that they should be called in close and shot with a round that allows the best pelt to be recovered,every pelt!
All you gave them was long range and that ain't gona fly there any better than very long range flue around here.Its an real ethical thing for them and you ain't gonna learn much from them by pushing the issue.
Cant say as I like that site much but it does have a lot of good info,just like a lot of other sites on the net.The way you posted you where a troll and not welcomed so don't post,just read the interesting posts and move on.
You don't have to agree with someone to learn from them.....
Old 02-06-2007, 10:59 AM
Platinum Member

Yah I thought it was pretty funny too, untill they just kept going on and on about the ballistics and range type of thing. He kept asking me if I could even see a coyote at 800 yards. I was like well, yah I can, if I cant see it, I sure in the hell cant shoot it. I'm sure if you guys go over there and read it, you'll all get a kick out of it. Im sure I said some things I shouldn't have at the end there, but oh well. Those guys are just plain a**holes in my book.