Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Wipeout

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2006, 08:26 PM
Gold Member

Re: Wipeout

Wipeout is in the bore, in the garrage, will have areport in the morning.
Anybody want some accelerator? ive got 8 empty pill bottles I an squirt some in if anybody wants to try it on me.
Old 01-11-2006, 09:29 AM
Platinum Member

What is "accelerator"?
Old 01-11-2006, 09:33 AM
Platinum Member

[ QUOTE ]
What is "accelerator"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sheeeeese! It's pedal on right! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

What it does is speed up the Wipeout process. Kinda makes it work like coppermelt, I think? Cause I can't find any in my area so I let it 'rest' over night. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 01-11-2006, 10:07 AM
Gold Member

[ QUOTE ]
What is "accelerator"?

[/ QUOTE ]
Its some stuff you apply with a patch, that speeds up the process. The producer says it removes twice as much stuff, in half the time, and id say thats pretty close, maybe a bit conservative. I tried the wipeout after cleaning with coppermelt, and could still get copper with it, so I believe its more agressive than coppermelt. After using wipeout for a couple of months without the accelerator, its like a whole different solvent. With wipeout, id have to do 3 applications with my 300WM before id stop getting copper out, with the accelerator, a dry patch, 12 hours after a second application still comes out snow white. After the third time that happened, I figured out that only one application was nessicary. I used to think that that whole "continue untill patches come out clean" portion of bore cleaning instructions must have been somebody's sick joke... but not anymore!

Roy, if you want to try some, shoot me an address, and ill get some in the mail. There are a few places to buy a big bottle if/when you decide you like it.
Old 01-11-2006, 12:19 PM
Platinum Member

Roy -- it is MUCH safer, and smells MUCH better than coppermelt [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

JB
Old 01-11-2006, 09:21 PM
Platinum Member

email sent.

Gimme the address/s the wipeout by itself is good. The speeder upper must make it more convient to use...

Thanks
Old 01-26-2006, 09:08 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Wipeout - Abinok

[ QUOTE ]
ive got 8 empty pill bottles I an squirt some in if anybody wants to try it on me.

[/ QUOTE ]

So that's what that is. Thought Midway had sent me a pee sample. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] No kiddin'

How do ya use it??

And Thanks,