In case anyone is on this forum is interested they are having raffle to raise money for the Carter Family. This little boy (Wilks Carter) is 10 months old and the doctors confirmed this week that Wilks has Langerhans Cell Histiocytosis (LCH) & it is in the bone marrow and it affects his skin. Chemo started this week. He will have treatments once a week for 6 wks, then be re-evaluated. Treatments are one syringe & only last a few minutes, so that's a blessing. Treatments will last at least one year. Wilks, Casey (Dad), Rebecca (Mom), & Lillian (Sister) are now beginning a long journey... See this link for more info on his condition and periodic updates: http://www.bullnettlenews.com/....aspx
You can also go to his facebook page here: http://www.facebook.com/pages/...95512
If you would like to donate/buy raffle tickets/buy T-shirts: 1. You can contact me at 6014088205 or email@example.com
, Nathan Hart (6018106004), or Josh Bass (6015516509). (2) You can stop by any Trustmark location for monetary donation. The benefit account is listed as "The Benefit Account for Wilks Carter." (3) You can stop by the Summit Fall Festival on Saturday October 8th and look for the "Pray for Wilks" booth (4) You can mail donations or raffle ticket money to:
Wilks Carter Benefit Fund
P.O. Box 218
Summit, MS 39666
The raffle tickets are $5 each and will include the following plus more. You do not have to be present to win. Items will be mailed or delivered to you. Appropriate accommodations will be made.
1. David Brewer- $50.00 sponsorship
2. Century 21/Hemphill Realty- $50.00 sponsor
3. Waldo’s Sporting Goods- Plano Bow Case
4. Liberty Lumber- Yeti cooler
5. BP/Pat Brumfield- $25.00 Gas Card to Summit BP
6. Pike Co. Co-Op- $25.00 Gift Certificate
7. Rusland, LLC/Ron and Steve Rushing- $50.00 Sponsorship
8. Mr. Whiskers- $50.00 Sponsor
9. Statewide Pools- Holland Companion Grill, $50.00 Sponsor
10. Sumrall Glass- Weber Grill
11. Kit Frazier- $50.00 sponsor
12. Bradley Rials- Dozen Titleist PROV1 golf balls
13. Deep South Sporting Goods- Propane Heater for deer stand
14. Sonic- (2) $25.00 gift cert.
15. Aston Court- $75.00 sponsor
16. Dale White- $50.00 sponsor
17. Jonathan Small- Horton crossbow and Plano bow case
18. HeadCrusher Game Calls- assortment of turkey calls
19. Gatlin Feed- Rak-Atak deer feed and various other products
20. Covington Ace Hardware- PSE Omen bow
21. DeBec’s- trendy painted school desk
22. Ashley Lock photography- $150.00 sitting fee
23. Three’s Company- Manicure/Pedicure Gift Cert.
24. Fad’s Too (Children’s clothing store)- $50.00 G.C.
25. Jennifer Hart- autographed Archie Manning picture
26. C Spire Wireless (Jeff Carruth)- Bluetooth and Otter Box
27. Amite Co. Co-Op- TBD
28. “Listen to the Eagle” (Paul Ott Carruth)- radio promo
29. “Inside the Outdoors” (Logan Russell)- radio promo
30. Justin’s- $25.00 G.C.
31. Millennium lock-on tree stand (donated by Todd Macko)
32. Glendel Buck Archery Target- Nathan and Jennifer Hart
33. CVA SCout 35 Whelen rifle- Southern Cash and Pawn
34. Preston Pittman (Pittman Game Calls)World Champion Turkey Caller
35. Yeti Cooler- Fielder's Pro Shop
Adam Lee at LSE Archery in Brookhaven is donating a Bowtech Assassin along with a few other
Here are a few pictures of Wilks:
T-Shirt Design (image is on back of shirt) - $15 each due by Oct 10th.
More than anything... Please keep this family in your prayers.. To God be the glory!