Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Why no female rifle smiths?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2007, 11:21 PM
Platinum Member

Why no female rifle smiths?

Was just thinking the other evening. What's the deal??

Plus the smiths that hang around here aren't all that good to look at [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

From looking at Shawn's son's pic and Kirby's daughter's pic one can tell that they both got there good looks from their dads.........Cause their mothers still have theirs! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-05-2007, 11:51 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Why no female rifle smiths?

Oooohhhh boy [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I sure hope you don't need any smith work done in the near future. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 06-06-2007, 02:53 AM
Platinum Member

Tell him ss7mm! man! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-----------------------------
HEBREWS 13:8
Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.

Our Lord Jesus said that as it was in the days of Noah and
also as it was in the days of Lot so it shall be in the days...
It's happening again!!! God sent to us His prophet, and His Word
to this generation and we once more are rejecting it as was prophesied!!!

---> As promised, God Sent His Prophet to us!
Old 06-06-2007, 08:33 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Where did I put that "Bad Customer List" I have a new name to put on it!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

In all seriousness however, smiths spend alot of time chewing the fat with customers, can you imagine if we had a pretty little girl as a smith, you hounds would never leave her alone to get any work done!!!!

Kirby Allen(50)

Allen Precision Shooting
Home of the Allen Magnum, Allen Xpress and Allen Tactical Wildcats and the Painkiller Muzzle brakes.

Farther, Faster and Flatter then ever before.

Web Page: www.apsrifles.com

allenmagnum@gmail.com
Old 06-06-2007, 09:35 AM
Sponsor

I thought that a shapely, friendly front desk girl that knew nothing about rifles would be perfect. I could get more work done, no one would care if I was in or not.

www.defensiveedge.net
1-208-687-2659
Old 06-06-2007, 10:24 AM
Silver Member

Shawn
I knew of a gunsmith that was looking for a good counter person when he had the same thought as you that a young women would take some of the heat off of him. So he interviewed three young women, the first one had years of experience as a receptionist and the daughter of a gunsmith, the second was experienced as a book keeper and was an experienced shooter, the third was a business expert a shooter of some ability and the only daughter in a family of 7 brothers so she could handle any gruff customers.
I told him that was a tough decision what was he going to do, He just gave me a look that said I was a moron and said " It wasn't a hard choice at all, I hired the one with the biggest breasts dummy!"
Now realizing his criteria for hiring, I gave him the look and said " Your the dummy if she's doing the job right that ain't the side you'll be seeing from the back of shop.
Old 06-06-2007, 12:29 PM
Silver Member

Shawn wrote...
Your the dummy if she's doing the job right that ain't the side you'll be seeing from the back of shop.

But think of all the new customers she will bring in.you know a nice pair of (puppies) is like a becan the dose strange things to men.Like make them spend money on flowers.Go in a (STORE) they normaly wouldn't go it.and besides the view might not be bad from ether angle.

remember make her chair a trampoline and everyone will be at work early...