Where are you at with your skills and gear.
We haven't had a survey in a while so I thought I would throw this out for fun.
1. Your best most trustworthy gun.
2. Slight breeze coming from 6 o'clock steady.
3. Warm spring day.
4. Light clouds hazing the sun. No glare off shiny metal objects.
5. You choose altitude.
(2-5) Or whatever you consider perfect atmospheric conditions.
6. Marmot, groundhog, woodchuck, koala bear (Aus/NZ), HUGE stag (EU) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] sized live target.
7. NO BENCHES. Offhand to rested on a truck hood but no bench. Field rests only.
8. Your buddy ranges the shot. From that point you have 90 seconds for setup and shot.
9.<font color="red"> MUST BE A ONE SHOT KILL.</font> (This is a radioactive, rabid, suicide bomber varmint with cooties that will attack you if you miss.)
Out to which distance can you make the shot? Round answers like this: If you are good to 475 then round down to 400. If you KNOW you are good to 480 then answer 500 and so on.
No one will know who answers what except for my first answer so please no BSing (Alan). This is just for fun.
Metric using friends please do the conversion and answer in yards as well.
GRAVITY. It's not just a good idea. It's the LAW!