Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

The thread is closed

What's going on at LRH !!?!?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 10-24-2005, 09:39 AM
Platinum Member
What\'s going on at LRH !!?!?!

A two-digit member who has been here from the beginning is banned for pointing out possible insufficient energy to take a large game animal...WTF [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

Punishment for experience-based factual discussion? HUH? Is that where LRH is headed?

Ban me too for this post if you wish...

Dumbfounded and disappointed,
JB [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Check it Out!!--> Shoot the Smack The Smiley Match...and help

Unread 10-24-2005, 09:57 AM
Platinum Member
Re: What\'s going on at LRH !!?!?!

I agree. I don't see what the major infraction is? Just because there is a disagreement I don't see why that should get someone banned? We should be able to disagree without getting banned.. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Unread 10-24-2005, 09:58 AM

You know what...I was gonna start a post on this as well but decided to just chime in here

...Some know who you are just cry till you get your way! I have noticed in the past certain individuals just dont seem to want to help others...Including and particularly newbies.

I used to love this board because People like Ric helped out. Then we have certain individuals that dont help out one bit. They boast "look what I did...Look what I got...Look who buys me this and this...yap yap yap. And when someone does not agree with them...Slam..They are history.

Are we Booting Ric because a friend of Lens got pissy? God I swear. Len has been more than helpfull to me in the past so this concerns me that he would judge Ric so fast and after all the service he has provided on this board.

I have made friends on this board...Met many of them and glad that I have. I have also met people from this board who believed they were better than all others...different story.

Len...I'm not sure I will get booted for this but if so....So be it. I have to defend Ric because I think he did nothing wrong. A few opinions and boot city. I have seen worse on this board and the members that caused it are still here?

Please help me understand this. Someone please!!!!!!

And GG....Give me a break. Ric just gave his opinion more like a question and you start crying "leave me alone"

It's obvious you dont like to be called on anything. God forbid you are wrong ...Sounds like a spoiled brat to me. BTW someone you slammed in the past for asking a newbie question was a friend!

You could of just ignored the question/comment! That simple!

Ric, I hope you can come back...Thats if I'm still here.

Len..Please understand the frustration. I read the post and really saw no harm.

Unread 10-24-2005, 09:59 AM
Bronze Member

I'm with JB. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
What happened? Moderator got up on the wrong side of the bed?
BRING RIC BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!---George
I don't post much but read LRH alot to learn. AND
I have learned quite a bit from reading Ric's post.
Hunting, fishing, roping, golfing, eating, sleeping, working, ... Not always in that order!
Unread 10-24-2005, 10:20 AM
Silver Member

You see, Ian? I predicted this. LB
Unread 10-24-2005, 10:20 AM
Platinum Member

You see, Ian? I predicted this. LB

[/ QUOTE ]

Predicted what?
Check it Out!!--> Shoot the Smack The Smiley Match...and help
Unread 10-24-2005, 10:22 AM

I totally concur; Ric is a smorgasbord of information and by no means should be banned for a disagreement. Ric has already traveled the roads that newbies like myself hope to venture one day. I have learned tons from just reading the posts from the likes of Chris, Rick. GG and a broad array of others as well. It would certainly be a shame to sign on and not be able to look forward to seeing Ricís posts and targets. We all have disagreements, it's human nature. Just my most humble 2 cents worth.
The thread is closed