Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

What the heck?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-26-2011, 11:11 PM
Platinum Member

Re: What the heck?

Good Shootin, Nice Goat. I get a kick out of some of the complainers. I often egg it on hoping to make one of them have a coronary or explode their heads. Over at SH in the beyond 1K forum there is a post about a 1475 sambar that has a couple of guys ready to snap.......I have been egging it on for a while now. Maybe it is not nice, but sure is fun.

Old 10-26-2011, 11:23 PM
Platinum Member

Mike well done on your excellent shot.

I know how you feel. You are please with your shot and post it on a forum for others to share in. Then the knockers come out of the wood work and hang it on you. Its just not right.

I posted a video clip of a deer that I shot at long range on the "Hide". Now most of the shooters there are excellent people and said well done. But a small few took it upon thenself to hang it on me for taking such a long shot.

That thread is now up to about 295 posts and the knockers just keep on pushing their views on other people.

I just don't reply to their bad manners.

If they have a view then that is fine but they should start a new thread on the issue and discuss it there.
Old 10-26-2011, 11:30 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topshot View Post
Mike well done on your excellent shot.

I know how you feel. You are please with your shot and post it on a forum for others to share in. Then the knockers come out of the wood work and hang it on you. Its just not right.

I posted a video clip of a deer that I shot at long range on the "Hide". Now most of the shooters there are excellent people and said well done. But a small few took it upon thenself to hang it on me for taking such a long shot.

That thread is now up to about 295 posts and the knockers just keep on pushing their views on other people.

I just don't reply to their bad manners.

If they have a view then that is fine but they should start a new thread on the issue and discuss it there.
The worst part is that the most vocal one has a total of one twenty shot string at 1100 yards with a 308 as his resume for long range shooting. He does not have a clue. He started lying when I started giving him hell about shooting over bait.
Old 11-02-2011, 07:32 PM
Gold Member

They are a bunch of hypocrites the whole Eastman thing is BS.