Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

what happens if Kerry wins and Bush looses

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-29-2004, 10:25 PM

Re: what happens if Kerry wins and Bush looses

4ked horn, I agree 100%!

Bush is a idiot. What were the republicans thinking supporting him in the first place.

His father was a one termer, why would people like him any better.

I do not like how republicans try to act like democrats to get votes. Reagan never did and he would have never lost to clinton in a million years.

I'm not against the war in Iraq ,but I think we should have taken out Osama first then went for Saddam.

We should have cloned Reagan!
Old 06-30-2004, 12:00 AM
Platinum Member

sr90,

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> I thought Democrats forgot how to pray, isn't that why they are so screwed up? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

ebb hit the nail there too.

It's undoubtedly the lesser of two evils, only they grow closer to resembling twins every election. They'd probably be in bed together kissin on the next televised debates if this war hadn't started up...

People respect and are drawn to someone that exibits strength. Bush is strong, Kerry is weak, that's not hard to see, even if your a Dem, and they hate it too. Why they'd do backflips if McCain jumped on board with the Dems as VP. Votes, and strength. Kerry don't have it, but they're stuck with him. Everything Bush does or says that exibits strength, people feel more comfortable with keeping him in charge, especially when their safety is a major up front issue.

Anything Bush does that he looks weak at, he's screwed, because his strength is his only saving grace. His father's integrity was seriously called into question and he lost as a result, that and people don't like taxes. JR is a little smarter than that, although he's a little lost for words at moments as he's skirting an issue in the media. He's still trading some of our freedoms to fight for things he beleives are most important, which is BS we shouldn't be having to worry about in a Republican, but he is and we are.

Oh yeah, John...

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> We should have cloned Reagan! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't give the Clintonites any bright ideas! [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

[ 06-30-2004: Message edited by: Brent Moffitt ]
Old 06-30-2004, 10:22 AM
Platinum Member

Brent,
On my recent hunt the Alaskans (and a Texan or two) had a habit of saying - I'm off to vote Democrat - when they went to use the outdoor crapper. Got a grin out of that one.
Old 07-12-2004, 12:42 PM
Writers Guild

Ian, should we introduce our fellow US board members to Canuck laws for social safety?

That should get them all praying...no matter what their party interest.

Jerry
Old 08-01-2004, 06:29 PM
Bronze Member

If King George W wins the election, kiss your freedoms goodby. BUSH HAS DONE TO MANY THINGS WRONG--

a--who heard of $2.00 gas under clinton

b--why do we have 10 million people on unemployment

c--why is the stock market down?

d--why did peoples retirement funds falter?

ALL OF THE ABOVE HAPPENED DUE TO THE LEADERSHIP OF G.W.BUSH

WHY DO OUR ALLIES HATE THE U.S.A.---GIVE BUSH THE CREDIT.

GOING TO WAR WAS STUPID, WHEN WE HAD NO CONCRETE EVIDENCE.

ANYONE VOTING FOR G.W NEEDS TO SEE A SHRINK. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
Old 08-01-2004, 07:49 PM
Gold Member

Can you say 'Clinton legacy'? Always amazes me how presidents get bagged w/ the fallout from the policies the previous idiot set in motion. Of course, if the acts (by chance) succeed or do something good, they don't hesitate to claim credit for that either.

Lesser of two evils is about it. I don't agree w/ a number of things Bush says/does, but there is no way in heck I'm voting for someone who I disagree w/ almost every word coming out of his trap. About the only remote reasons for voting for Kerry: some way to guarantee he'd croak and Edwards would step up w/i the first month, or as an option to stave off Hillary that much longer.

Monte
Old 08-01-2004, 08:15 PM
Gold Member

Ignore the sound bites on the tube, to really find out where a candidate stands, pull a copy of the Congressional Record and see where he/she voted.
db