Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

what happens if Kerry wins and Bush looses

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2004, 06:30 PM
Bronze Member

what happens if Kerry wins and Bush looses

Just curious what anyone has heard of Kerry's views on guns and hunting? I havent heard anything of yet, but am worried about what will happen if Bush looses in September.
Thanks,
Gene Cole III
Old 06-28-2004, 06:43 PM
Gold Member

Re: what happens if Kerry wins and Bush looses

Does the word "implode" mean anything to you? Because that's what this country will do if Kerry wins.
Old 06-28-2004, 06:50 PM
Silver Member

Kerry tries to pass himself off as a friend of the 'hunter'and that he supports the 2nd amendment, yet has voted in favor of every piece of gun control that has come up in the last 20 some years. Pick up any gun or hunting magazine and you will read endless articles about this moron. The Brady Campaign (formerly Handgun Control) gave Kerry a perfect score for his voting record on gun control.

You know Kerry is a world class guy when he gives a veteran the bird while at the Vietnam memorial in D.C.

Kerry - No way! [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

I am pissed at Bush for voicing his support for the AWB, Kerry as an alternative is unthinkable.

I guess I'll quit ranting (for now).
Old 06-29-2004, 12:29 PM
Platinum Member

Hillary will be his VP, next the soccer mom's elect her pres in '12!

I suspect the Clintons will sabatage the Kerry run this fall in any way they can to make sure she gets a run at it in '08 tho...

Implode... That's a good word for it!

Bush better get his sh!t together and step it up a notch, fast!

The economy is gaining momentum, oil prices are now begining to drop, all countries are holding steadfast in their commitment to the war despite the, Saddam will be charged with atrocities in just days that the Dems will minimize, or outright attempt to refute, Ralph the "spoiler" is about to jump into the race... and Kerry is undoubtedly pissed about all of it!

All the Dems can do now is hope the worst happens for the American people in any way possible in the months ahead (most of them probably praying at their bedside for it too), otherwise Bush smokes Kerry and he can go sulk about some real battle scars this time!

Stay tuned for the Heinz tax return to blast over the airwaves too! [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] Time to wake up some sheep there...
Old 06-29-2004, 01:52 PM
Silver Member

Brent

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR> (most of them probably praying at their bedside for it too), <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought Democrats forgot how to pray, isn't that why they are so screwed up?
Old 06-29-2004, 03:53 PM
Bronze Member

No sr90 they are just praying to the wrong guy. ebb
Old 06-29-2004, 04:21 PM
Platinum Member

I know that I won't be voting for Hannoi John but I am growing concerned about Bush.

He said he was in favor of renewing the AWB.

He signed the patriot act.

He supposedly has a plan to perform compulsory mental screening for all Americans starting with 52 million school kids and 6 million teachers and school staff. This will be officially revealed within the next couple months. (So I have heard.)

I am not happy about any of these things. Not enough to change my vote to a third candidate but I am begining to feel like we are once again voting for the lesser of two evils instead of voting for the right man for the job.

Dang it, and things were going so well.