Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

What is going on with the Greybull Precision Hunting Stock Give Away Contest

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2010, 05:13 AM
Bronze Member

What is going on with the Greybull Precision Hunting Stock Give Away Contest

whats up? I thought that contast was suposed to end on the 5th? I cant PM Len Backus so I'm posting it here. Are the sponsored giveaways bogus?
Old 10-17-2010, 12:47 PM
Platinum Member

Re: What is going on with the Greybull Precision Hunting Stock Give Away Contest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skimbleshanks View Post
whats up? I thought that contast was suposed to end on the 5th? I cant PM Len Backus so I'm posting it here. Are the sponsored giveaways bogus?
I highly doubt it. There has been a winner for every contest so far, and Ive talked to a couple of the winners. Im sure L/R/H has more than enough integrity to follow thru.
My only guess as to why it hasnt been addresed yet is due to alot of hunting seasons going on right now. Maybe Len is out of town, on a hunt. Who knows. But Im sure that sooner or later we'll find out who won. All the posts are dated, so weeding out the late commers will not be hard. (there will be a winner Im sure of that).
You may try to PM SS7MM, he's a mod- as you probably already know-, but he may have an answer for us. (?) Or maybe its a test of patience,...... hope I dont flunk

"I have No idea why that cop made me ride in the back seat, when I Clearly called Shotgun!"
Old 10-17-2010, 01:25 PM
PUBLISHER

Re: What is going on with the Greybull Precision Hunting Stock Give Away Contest

From the Big Horn Mountains of Wy, the winners are:

Winners

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 10-18-2010, 12:16 PM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Len Backus View Post
From the Big Horn Mountains of Wy, the winners are:

Winners
Thanks for ending the suspense. I'd have much rather seen my name listed as a winner but at least now I can forget about one of these being on my next rifle build and get on with hunting season.