Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

What did you draw in ND?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2013, 01:45 PM
Platinum Member

What did you draw in ND?

I drew an any deer tag statewide except for antlered mule deer in select units (the select units were my first choice, very hard tag to draw once you are in the adult drawing), my little brother drew an antlerless whitetail tag, my Dad didnt draw anything (there are some extra antlerless whitetail tags that we might get, havent decided yet.) No moose, elk, or bighorn sheep tags for us. How did the rest of you do?

I'm 15
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/
Old 07-31-2013, 02:06 PM
Silver Member

Re: What did you draw in ND?

Riley.....you took my tag!!!! LOL

All mullie doe for this family. My father, my mother, my wife, my son and myself all doe. My son has a statewide tag, we all have unit tags. Thank heavens for archery tackle otherwise no horns for us.
Old 07-31-2013, 02:17 PM
Platinum Member

We used to bow hunt quite a bit, until we started hunting out of state. I shot my first doe with a bow in 4th grade, then another in 5th grade, havent gotten one since. But we havent tried to hard the past couple years.

I'm 15
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/
Old 08-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Platinum Member

Bouncy style horn soup for me.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:59 PM
Platinum Member

Any Antlered 3C.

"The will to win, compares little with the will to prepare to win" Donovan Moran