Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

What did "Santa" bring you?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2012, 11:03 AM
Silver Member

What did "Santa" bring you?

Just thought i would start a thred where guys could show off any new shooting toys that they got for christmas.

So far this morning "he" brought me a midway pro shooting mat, COD black ops 2, and a new ASUS mini laptop and backpack to carry it in.
Savage LRH 6.5x284
Old 12-25-2012, 11:35 AM
Platinum Member

Re: What did "Santa" bring you?

Cool, i got a vortex viper pst 6-24x50 moa turrets with the ebr-1 moa reticle and i gotta say i love this thing!! Glass is on par with our mark 4, turrets are very crisp, reticle is thin and not cluttered, and the windage adjustment goes 1,2,3,4 when adjusting right and left. Also got a tipton best gun cleaning vice, an IHome for playing music on my ipod, and an alarm clock........ like i need that

I'm 15
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/
Old 12-25-2012, 12:57 PM
Platinum Member

Riley...

You must have been an exceptionally good boy.....

You'll like the 6-24 Viper, I have one, well a couple.... Amazing that 'Santa' knows what we want isn't it??? I too think the glass is on par with the Leupy for a lot less and I too have one to compare with.

I got nothing firearm related. Couple pairs of jeans, some Tee shirts and 2 new 1/2" drive ratchets to replace my worn out ones.

I wonder if Santa could give me a new body to replace my worn out one.....(wishful thinking)....

I'm Santawhen it comes to gun stuff.......
Old 12-25-2012, 11:54 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidecarFlip View Post
Riley...

You'll like the 6-24 Viper, I have one, well a couple.... Amazing that 'Santa' knows what we want isn't it??? I too think the glass is on par with the Leupy for a lot less and I too have one to compare with.

I got nothing firearm related. Couple pairs of jeans, some Tee shirts and 2 new 1/2" drive ratchets to replace my worn out ones.

I wonder if Santa could give me a new body to replace my worn out one.....(wishful thinking)....

My parents got me the scope, bought it from 42769vette on here. I cant wait to use it. Im in casper WY right now, we are driving down to montrose CO for cow elk. Brought the 338 Lapua incase a long shot presents itself, if not then the 7mm-08 will get the nod. Goodnight and Merry Christmas.

Riley

I'm 15
"Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth."
~George Washington

"The only advantage a light rifle has is weight, all other advantages go to the heavy rifle."
~ JE Custom

Biggest fail of 2014 so far... http://www.longrangehunting.com/foru...ea-ftf-128972/
Old 12-26-2012, 05:00 PM
Silver Member

Good luck on your hunt bud
Old 12-26-2012, 06:48 PM
Bronze Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidecarFlip View Post
Riley...

Them new body parts would most certainly be nice. I`m about wore out on some of um.

I got a lump of coal and that was all,wifey figured I was bad enough{buying guns n things } that I did`nt deserve any more than that,and then,She shoved the lump of coal into the furnace,go figure.
Old 12-27-2012, 09:46 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 42769vette View Post
Good luck on your hunt bud
Thanks, im trying to give my guide the Lr bug, we are going to let him shoot the 338 Lapua at 700 yards +. We were telling him about Broz's kills and Shawn and Bob Carlock's kills and ELR shooting and he was very impressed and interested.

I'm 15
~George Washington

~ JE Custom