close
Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

What did Santa bring?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 12-22-2007, 09:53 PM
Gold Member

What did Santa bring?

So my wife forced me to open a present early. I was shocked to find I am the proud new owner of a Remington 700 xcr tactical 308. It looks like there is also another long skinny package under the tree. I know it is a little early, but everyone please post if you received anything a new blaster. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all!

http://www.coppercreekammo.com/

You only live once. So spend 15 hours on the Internet everyday, desperately seeking validation from perfect strangers...

"The Internet...the only place you can be what you want to without having to do it..." EHG

Unread 12-22-2007, 10:08 PM
Platinum Member

Received mine about a month ago, Nightforce NXS 3.5x15x50

AJ

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives
Unread 12-22-2007, 10:25 PM
Platinum Member

Santa ain't made it here yet.:(

AJ, let me familiarize you with the latest trend in giving. That would be Regifting!! My address is ...........

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ Peacock View Post
Received mine about a month ago, Nightforce NXS 3.5x15x50

AJ
Unread 12-23-2007, 12:16 AM
PUBLISHER

I don't know what I got...but I am just finishing up my son's gift from me.

It is a 7.5 foot wide by 3 foot tall panoramic photo of a Cape Cod sunset. My giant printer is chugging along as we speak.

Last edited by Len Backus; 12-23-2007 at 12:20 AM.
Unread 12-23-2007, 02:36 AM
Silver Member

I had my wife open her present yesterday... she'd been wanting a Bose speaker for her I-Pod. In return, she asked me if I want to open mine. I told her nope! I can wait. Besides, I already open my present to myself last month... a Swarovski 7X42 SLC.
Unread 12-23-2007, 03:54 PM
Platinum Member

I sent BJ an envelope for Christmas and he sent me a Swaro LRF for Christmas. I also stumbled across a Wilde optical rangefinder on eBay and Santa delivered that too. I had thought that Clay Spencer would send me a Christmas present but maybe that will be a Birthday present.
Unread 12-23-2007, 08:37 PM
Gold Member

There is absolutely nothing wrong with buying your own Christmas gifts. I do it all year long when I can. But it is always nice when you don't have to be sneeky!

http://www.coppercreekammo.com/

You only live once. So spend 15 hours on the Internet everyday, desperately seeking validation from perfect strangers...

"The Internet...the only place you can be what you want to without having to do it..." EHG