Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Weapons bans

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 03-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Gold Member
Re: Weapons bans

Just got back from a weekend hunting trip, THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

NRA Life Member
ISRA Member
RMEF Member

Unread 03-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Silver Member
Re: Weapons bans

[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]There is a synopsis of bills on the ISRA website. The IGOLD (Illinois Gun Owners Lobby Day) is this week. I'll be attending for the 3rd time, I hope some of you will join me there. Start calling this afternoon on the bills, BE POLITE, but please call. They're putting on a full court press, so speak up now, or prepare to surrender your arms. BTW, the is NO sunset on the ASW bill, you'd have 90 days to turn 'em in once passed.
Unread 03-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Bronze Member
Illinois Weapons bans

Its frustrating that the Senate hasn't updated their online schedule or journal of the 3/8 session in order to find out what the status of the Bill is.

I don't know what the schedule for re-reading the bills are, so I can't really tell you folks when its going to go to the floor again.

I wonder if there is some "cahootinizing" going on?

I hope the Igold convention has some booths with the phones on speed dial so all the attendees can make a call while they are there.
Unread 03-12-2007, 01:40 PM
Gold Member
Re: Illinois Weapons bans

This whole thing has got me thourghly p----d off. we've gone through this every year since Gov. Daley and his puppet Balgo. has been in office, and we just went through another election and put him right back in for another term. ITS TIME PEOPLE START VOTING FOR THERE CONSTUTIONAL RIGHTS IN STEAD OF THERE WELL BEING. Rant Off