Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

**BE WARNED** :-)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2007, 01:35 PM
Platinum Member

Re: **BE WARNED** :-)

I really like the new features.

However [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] a couple of suggestions.

1) Is there anyway to automatically make my posts more succinct [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

2) Is there anyway to be "alerted" of any posts that I 'might' be interested in.

That'll keep ya bizzy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2007, 08:30 PM
PUBLISHER

jmden

Good idea, I made the banner smaller but it will stay on all the pages.

Roy

I really wish I could help you with those issues but...

Long Range Rifles, LLC - Ready To Ship

Components and assembly by LRH Sponsors
Old 04-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Platinum Member

Well Len, I'm pretty new here so I can't speak to the "changes", but I can say that the forum seems to be run very profesionally! Lots of great advice and a good place to just chat about issues of interest with a lot of knowledgable people. Keep up the good work!