Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Want to fill a BDL mag slot in stock - correctly this time.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2006, 09:04 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Want to fill a BDL mag slot in stock - correctly this time.

I took the advice from above and cut a piece of hardwood to fit then epoxied it in. Turned out pretty fair. More on this stock in another thread.

Also just finished my first pillar bed job followed by skim bidding. If that ain't the cat's meow, nothin' is. I may for the first time in my life have a rifle that may maintain POI when taken down and reassembled. That would be a good thing. I'll test it out one of these first days.

Thanks for the offer JD..... If it would have been made sooner the wife wouldn't be grousing about that piece of hardwood flooring missing over by the stove. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Hey, if it would have come to that, I'd of done it [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]