Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Video of me - Cowboy Action shooting.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 01-31-2007, 06:22 AM
Platinum Member
Re: Video of me - Cowboy Action shooting.

I snooped around there and found the mounted competition.

Now, I could get into that. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Be damn'd if I'd be the one that trained the horse, though [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I grew up on the back of a horse in Colorado, but don't have room or time for horses any more (unfortunately).

And I agree, the mounted competition looks like a lot of fun, some of the horses I had as a kid would have been real good for that sport. In fact, the first Muley I ever shot, I shot from the back of a horse with a Win94 30-30.

Take care,
If some is good and more is better, then too much is just right.

My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought, cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives

Unread 01-31-2007, 06:27 AM
Platinum Member
Re: Video of me - Cowboy Action shooting.

I decided that coaching my daughters softball team was more important, and I haven't shot a match in more than a year.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is always good to have the right priorities.
The Smokin Fur Rifle Club