Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Very useful tool ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2013, 07:46 PM
Platinum Member

Very useful tool ...

... yet very view use it!

I voted for my "FREEDOM", "GUNS", and "MONEY" - keep the change - UNK.

"I am always proud of my country!"

"Leadership Rule #2: Don't be an @zzhole." - Maj Gen Burton Field.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:06 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Very useful tool ...

In a cynical/philosophical mood today?

BTW... It's 'very few use it' and I agree. Always easier to start another thread than use the search feature (that is intrinsic to every V-Bulletin platform).....

New, redundant threads are like automobile accessories, the new and innovative was already introduced a while back by another manufacturer...duh.

What fries my chicken more than anything (even more so than poor spelling ((and a spell checker is incorporated into this platform and available to every poster)) is piss poor punctuation.

I have a hell of a time reading a post with no paragraphing whatsoever, especially when the post is lengthy and if you dare correct them (poster), the person gets belligerent.

Have a good evening btw.
Old 09-01-2013, 08:14 PM
Gold Member

Damn thought a new tool may lie in here...

Oh well since I'm in here now could you help me by telling me what is better....a 7mm magnum or a 223?
Old 09-01-2013, 08:29 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SidecarFlip View Post

BTW... It's 'very few use it' and I agree. Always easier to start another thread than use the search feature (that is intrinsic to every V-Bulletin platform).....

New, redundant threads are like automobile accessories, the new and innovative was already introduced a while back by another manufacturer...duh.

What fries my chicken more than anything (even more so than poor spelling ((and a spell checker is incorporated into this platform and available to every poster)) is piss poor punctuation.

I have a hell of a time reading a post with no paragraphing whatsoever, especially when the post is lengthy and if you dare correct them (poster), the person gets belligerent.

Have a good evening btw.
LL! Just having some merlot after a bloody steak dinner (NOM NOM NOM) ... relaxing so the mood is calming.

There were plenty of occasions when I first joined that I wanted to ask but I found most of the answers by using the custom search.

Spell checker does not know the difference between muzzle break vs. muzzle brake.

Cheers!

Ed

Old 09-01-2013, 08:40 PM
Platinum Member

Spell checker does not know the difference between muzzle break vs. muzzle brake...................

Ah, but you do.......

Which is actually refreshing in as much as quite a few posters (on this site and others) have no idea there is a difference.

It don't know that Obama isn't ABM either. Not that Obama isn't 'A Bowel Movement'....

I had Bratwurst with peppers and onions, corn on the cob (from the garden) and a small glass off Sherry.

No coagulated blood on my meat. Too hard to digest

Life is good, for now.
Old 09-01-2013, 09:03 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Spell checker does not know the difference between muzzle break vs. muzzle brake...................

Ah, but you do.......

Which is actually refreshing in as much as quite a few posters (on this site and others) have no idea there is a difference.

It don't know that Obama isn't ABM either. Not that Obama isn't 'A Bowel Movement'....

I had Bratwurst with peppers and onions, corn on the cob (from the garden) and a small glass off Sherry.

No coagulated blood on my meat. Too hard to digest

Life is good, for now.
LL!

That's what limoncellos are for.

Old 09-02-2013, 02:34 PM
Official LRH Sponsor

Quote:

Have a good evening btw.

Awecomeonyouguysstopbustingballsontheguysthatdontu sepronunciationandanddontusedifferentparagraphsmys pellingisalwayscorrectbythewayIwaswonderingifsomeo necouldgivemesomeadviceonloadingmy300rumitdoesnots eemtobegroupingthatwellthesedaysineverhaditbeddedo ranythingelseanditwentfromshootingonenchgroupsat10 0yardstoshootingoverthreeinchgroupsat100yardsthetr iggerhasbeenworkedoverimreallyspendingallotoftimew iththisrifleandthinkitcoulshootbetterthanitisimsur esomebodyonherehashadthisproblembeforebutimroolazy tousethesearchfunction.

LOL...getting ready to pour me some Crown straight up...

"Character is who you are when nobody is watching"