Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Venison sausage.. & other flavors...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2003, 08:11 PM
Silver Member

Re: Venison sausage.. & other flavors...

The other night we made a Santa Fe pork/chicken sausage, has fresh cilantro, japalenos, garlic, salt & pepper & bottle of tekilla. Cooked it up last nite for supper and the wife said "your gonna make more of this". Actually impressed myself as to how good it was. [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

I used to help make sausage when Granpa was around, but Granpa's up chasing 12 pt white tails and spearing 30lb northerns in his darkhouse & my family is 1000 miles away... So the sausage interest waned and I always wanted to get back into it. Got lucky in the sense that I am only 10 minutes away from where the West Mi Sausage club meets and makes suasage.. Good fellowship, good food. My neighbor joined with me so I may take the plunge and start buying equipment as it is a group effort. But I am also thinking as a club member I might be able to use the equipment...

I could go on but like I said this board is also a great format for "Good Fellowship!!!! Just wanted to share the expereince...

Nodak

Member #92