Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Which US state has the most pride?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-28-2014, 10:00 AM
Silver Member

Re: Which US state has the most pride?

I to would have to say Texas. If it wasn't so damn hot I could move there. Some day after I have enough money (lol) I will move to Montana were I'm not looked at as weird for wanting so many guns, and less people to deal with.
Old 04-28-2014, 10:59 AM
Silver Member

I love mississippi but it's not for everyone. It was on the "worst place to live" list.
Old 04-28-2014, 11:11 AM
Silver Member

Well, respectfully to all ya'll, the question was 'Which US state has the most pride?', not really where'd you like to live. I'm moving to Colorado or Wyoming cause Texas doesn't have beautiful mountains, snow, , deer, elk, 8000' elevation pastures, and cool temps! lol. But as a born and bred TEXAN, no one has more pride in themselves or their State! Montana would be number 2, Wyoming number 3, then that's it. Colorado used to be in there but they're all too smoked up to know where they are!

DocB

"History does not long trust the care of freedom to the weak or timid" Dwight David Eisenhower
Sic Semper Tyrannis...Veritas et Aequitas

Old 04-28-2014, 11:39 AM
Gold Member

well when feenix first started this thread I thought "here we go" this is going to be a interesting thread so I'm going all in with OHIO we love our guns and we fight for all of our rights as citizens of our state and our country its been that way since our statehood... "go bucks"
Old 04-28-2014, 12:54 PM
Gold Member

I have to vote Wyoming! We are the least populated state and for a good reason! We know how good we have it and we don't need a bunch of idiots moving in and trying to ruin it. Please come visit and then go home!
Old 04-28-2014, 01:56 PM
Silver Member

Here in KY we sure are proud of our wildcats, go big blue.
Old 04-28-2014, 02:29 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocB View Post
Well, respectfully to all ya'll, the question was 'Which US state has the most pride?', not really where'd you like to live. I'm moving to Colorado or Wyoming cause Texas doesn't have beautiful mountains, snow, , deer, elk, 8000' elevation pastures, and cool temps! lol. But as a born and bred TEXAN, no one has more pride in themselves or their State! Montana would be number 2, Wyoming number 3, then that's it. Colorado used to be in there but they're all too smoked up to know where they are!

DocB
Well, I did read the first post from the OP and also looked at the link and the poll results. Montana is first with 77% and Texas is only 11% behind with 68%. That said I have spent much time in the great state of Texas and love it. But I find Montana far superior and stand by my first post.

See there!!! Hows that for Pride in MY MONTANA!!!!

Jeff