Try this method for posting photos, I have heard a lot of people have trouble with photobucket? Here is the one I use: CQB Arms - A Federally Licensed Class II Research Company
. I suggest that you resize your picture before you uploaded to a photo storage site, at the bottom is instructions on how to resize.
1) Start by uploading your picture to a web host for pictures (photobucket, cqbarms.com, others)
2) Next go to the picture you want to post in the forum.
3) Make sure it is full size
4) Right Click in the middle of the picture.
5) A menu will pop up, Left click on PROPERTIES.
6) Another menu will pop up.
7) Highlight the Address: URL: should look similar to this: http://cqbarms.com/photos/albums/use...5/222AIrem.jpg
8) Right click on the highlight
9) A menu will pop up and Left click on COPY.
10) Close this window (menu) by clicking on X in upper right hand corner.
Now go to the Forum and thread that you want to post your picture to.
1) Click on REPLY or NEW THREAD or where ever you are posting the message.
2) Put your cursor in the message window where you want the picture to appear.
3) Now look for the IMAGE command, may be an icon or the word.
(In this forum I don't see the image icon so just paste the line in the message and add [img] before the line and [/img] at the end)
4) Left click and choose PASTE from the menu.
Now you will see something similar to this in your message box.
Here is an easy way to resize your pictures using Microsoft's "Imageresizer" It a small program and easily downloaded. Only works with Windows XP.
Scroll down to Image Resizer.
The instructions on how to use are a little vague.
Once you have downloaded the program and installed it on your computer.
(Don't forget to install the program after it is downloaded by clicking on the file that was downloaded)
1)Go to the folder that you have your picture stored.
2)Right click on the picture.
3)From the drop down menu click on "Resize Picture"
4)Choose the size (suggest 640X480 but 800X600 is okay but a larger file size)