Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Update from 1 Shot Gear

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2012, 05:25 PM
Silver Member

Update from 1 Shot Gear

Hello members!

I wanted to stop by and let you know about some of our improvements and changes at 1 Shot Gear.

My name is Abe Aryan, a few of you may know me on here from pictures and discussions I have posted under my original screen name "AvidHunterAbe"
I am now leading sales and marketing for our Colorado based Premium Hunting Gear store. I decided to take over this position considering how important it is to buy hunting gear from hardcore hunters who actually USE the products they sell. I spend about 9 months out of the year hunting everything from Big game, Predators, Waterfowl, Upland bird and Turkey. I hunt with long range rifles, Archery and Shotgun. I have 7 years of strong business experience which lead me to this position, I refuse to sell something I do not believe in.

We are undergoing many changes, adding new products and improving our customer relations currently. However we are up and running, open for business.

If you would like to see a top quality product offered by us, then feel free to drop us a line so that we can see to it that we offer strong products at better prices than the rest.

Thank you for reading, and if you're a Sitka Gear fan, keep an eye out as our large shipment is in the process of being loaded into inventory as I am writing this!