Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Unashamed solicitation...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2004, 01:26 PM

Unashamed solicitation...

OK, guys.. Here it goes...
My department(Memphis PD)pistol team is hosting a NRA Regional PPC pistol match on the 23-25 of April and we need some door prizes. If any of you guys own a business you'd like to promote or want some free advertising as a sponsor, send me a T shirt, coffee mug, hat, or a product and you will be listed as a sponsor in the match and the item will be given as a door prize. Our team is NOT funded by the dept, and does all of its own fund raising. Any help is greatly appreciated...
Send to:
Officer Chris Jamison
MPD FTU
4399 O.K. Robertson Rd.
Memphis, TN 38127
(901)354-1680
I will happily fax or mail you a dept. letterhead with info if need for a tax deduction...
Again, Thanks in Advance for your support... [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 06:49 AM

Re: Unashamed solicitation...

C'mon guys, I expected more from this group... T shirts, coffee mugs, gear...anything you would like to win as a door prize at a match...TIA
Old 04-08-2004, 07:36 AM
Platinum Member

Chris

I guess most of us are just folks, non business owners so nothing but personal items to donate.

If there's something in particular that you'd like as a give-away item I'd entertain buying something and having it delivered to your location, no new G-A rifles or anything but something in the lesser funds bracket, $75.00 +- range. Let me know soon as I expect to go broke before long at the current rate of giving money away to good causes (Iraq war troopers, cops, entry fees, food, etc.) [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2004, 01:57 PM

Thanks for the offer, Dave. No need to go out and buy anything, I'm just looking for small items like Logo T shirts, and little things like that.
Old 04-08-2004, 03:14 PM

CJ,

I am in N.C. ( Penland ) right now but on return Home I can send ya some Fleece Jackets and Vests if ya need em....

I'll check e-mail again tomorrow .... let me know....

Ric
Old 04-08-2004, 06:56 PM

Ric--
Sounds great--the guys will really appreciate it... Thanks, Chris