Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Uh, is this LRH

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Unread 05-13-2007, 11:02 PM
Platinum Member
Uh, is this LRH

Been away for 10 days on an Alaskan cruise and the old site takes a nice change. Saw a lot of nice country, a bit of wildlife, took some decent pictures and did not meet a shooter on the ship. Found out what sea-sickness is about - did not know it is catchable. Never saw the sun for most of the trip, got into a few good photo-ops. Whales, sea otters, seals, sea lions, gazzilions of eagles and one black bear. Been up there enough that glaciers and mountains don't do much, but still a nice trip for a couple of geezers. Hopefully going back in Sept to play dodge-bullet with the furry rascals with the big toenails.

Unread 05-14-2007, 04:08 AM
Gold Member
Re: Uh, is this LRH

Found out what sea-sickness is about

[/ QUOTE ]

Uuugh, thats my biggest hold up in heading out on a cruise. I get that big time. Nothing I have ever tried has worked and I have tried it all. I't a shame too cause I love to fish offshore. I guess it is really a blessing in disguise as I doubt my wife would understand the cost of most of the tackle for out there. Some of it makes custom rifles seem economical.
Mike / Tx

My Photo's

"Heck why would I lie, most folks don't believe the truth when I tell them"