Re: Top 10 Reasons Why I Missed That Deer At 698 Yards
1. Forgot to dial the elevation in. But the windage was spot on!
2. Corrected for the wind the wrong way.
3. Used the drop chart for the 6mm BR.
4. Forgot the drop chart an' pda, shot the elevation correction from an old mans memory.
5. You watched the Democratic convention last week. Now, your subconcious won't allow you to shoot leaded bullets into helpless deer with high powered rifles. You have to run 'em over on the highway.
6. You visited California, now you are preoccupied with same sex marriage. Can't get anything to shoot right, now.
7. You left your ammo on the dashboard with the defrost going. The powder was burning before you fired it.
8. You didn't rezero or use a pda with your sight in conditions saved.
9. You had three cups of coffee after a sleepless night.
10. You used the ammo for your rifle in your XP.