Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Today's Society...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-19-2003, 07:59 AM
Platinum Member

Re: Today\'s Society...

I have more fellows.

No fag marriages allowed.
No fag adoptions permitted.

No open fag exibitions allowed to be seen or exibited in public what so ever, especially in San Francisco.

Better yet, all fags to be deported to Cuba.
Could put them on the "same" boats the Cubans used to come here?
Just put them on boats and shove them toward Cuba and let the tide and wind do the rest.

In the future, there will be NO boat people allowed in this country until the Birth Death ratio is satisfied (mentioned in earlier post) and only after all background checks are made and approved. Those refused will be sent to Cuba on the same boats as the Fags.
No fags allowed back in either.

I realize that the whole World must be in balance for every country to prosper so I welcome free trade "If" the Imports and exports are in balance.
None of this crap like, we will buy 10 Billion dollars worth of your Automobiles and you buy 2 Billion worth of ours. That ratio sucks and Japan was good at sticking it to us on that one years ago.

There will be changes fellows.

I'm still working on the list.

Just let me know what color Hummer you want.
I'm making a list and checking it twice.
Later
DC [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

Another add on here---All welfare recipiants will work in Government Works projects just like the WPA days during the big depression.
You will not get free handouts without working for it. No work, no handouts and this goes for ANY form of Federal or State level welfare or subsidized programs.

[ 10-19-2003: Message edited by: Darryl Cassel ]
Old 10-19-2003, 08:44 AM
Silver Member

DC FOR PRESIDENT!!! Keep the ideas flowin DC you got my vote plus my whole families votes as well...

can I have one like this??

[img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img]

6.5 Bandit
Old 10-19-2003, 12:41 PM
Bronze Member

BAD AMERICAN

I'm a Bad American-this pretty much sums it up for me. I like big trucks, big boats, big houses, and naturally, pretty women.

I believe the money I make belongs to me and my family, not some midlevel governmental functionary with a bad comb-over who wants to give it away to crack addicts squirting out babies.

I don't care about appearing compassionate.

I think playing with toy guns doesn't make you a killer. I believe ignoring your kids and giving them Prozac might.

I think I'm doing better than the homeless.

I don't think being a minority makes you noble or victimized. I have the right not to be tolerant of others because they are different, weird or make me mad. This is my life to live, and not necessarily up to others expectations. I know what SEX is and there are not varying degrees of it.

I don't celebrate Kwanzaa. But if you want to that's fine; I just don't feel like everyone else should have to.

I believe that if you are selling me a Dairy Queen shake, a pack of cigarettes, or hotel room you do it in English. As of matter of fact, if you are an American citizen you should speak English. My uncles and forefathers shouldn't have had to die in vain so you can leave the countries you were born in to come disrespect ours, and make us bend to your will. Get over it.

I think the cops have every right to shoot your sorry butt if you're running from them after they tell you to stop. If you can't understand the word 'freeze' or 'stop' in English, see the previous line. I don't use the excuse "it's for the children" as a shield for unpopular opinions or actions.

I know how to count votes and I feel much safer letting a machine with no political affiliation do a recount when needed. I know what the definition of lying is, and it isn't based on the word "is"-ever.

I don't think just because you were not born in this country, you qualify for any special loan programs, gov't sponsored bank loans, etc., so you can open a hotel, 7-Eleven, trinket shop, or any thing else, while the indigenous peoples can't get past a high school education because they can't afford it.

I didn't take the initiative in inventing the Internet. I thought the Taco Bell dog was funny.

I want them to bring back safe and sane fireworks.

I believe no one ever died because of something Ozzy Osbourne, Ice-T or Marilyn Manson sang, but that doesn't mean I want to listen to that crap

from someone else's car when I'm stopped at a red light. But I respect your right to.

I think that being a student doesn't give you any more enlightenment than working at Blockbuster or Jack In The Box.

I don't want to eat or drink anything with the words light, lite or fat-free on the package.

Our soldiers did not go to some foreign country and risk their lives in vain and defend our Constitution so that decades later you can tell me it's a living document ever changing and is open to interpretation. The guys who wrote it were light years ahead of anyone today, and they meant what they said - now leave the document alone, or there's going to be trouble.

I don't hate the rich. I help the poor. I know wrestling is fake. I've never owned, or was a slave, and a large percentage of our forefathers weren't wealthy enough to own one either. Please stop blaming me because some prior white people were idiots - and remember, tons of white, Indian, Chinese, and other races have been enslaved too - it was wrong for every one of them.

I believe a self-righteous liberal Democrat with a cause is more dangerous than a Hell's Angel with an attitude.

I want to know exactly which church is it where the "Reverend" Jessie Jackson preaches; and, what exactly is his job function.

I own a gun, you can own a gun, and any red blooded American should be allowed to own a gun, but if you use it in a crime, then you will serve the time.

I think Bill Gates has every right to keep every penny he made and continue to make more. If it makes you mad, then invent the next operating system that's better and put your name on the building. Ask your buddy that invented the Internet to help you.

I don't believe in hate crime legislation. Even suggesting it makes me mad.

You're telling me that someone who is a minority, gay, disabled, another nationality, or otherwise different from the mainstream of this country has more value as a human being that I do as a white male. If someone kills anyone, I'd say that it's a hate crime. We don't need more laws! Let's enforce the ones we already have.

I think turkey bacon, turkey beef, turkey fake anything sucks. I believe that it doesn't take a village to raise a child-it takes a parent with the guts to stand up to the kid and spank his butt and say "NO!" when it's necessary to do so. I'll admit that the only movie that ever made me cry was Ole Yeller. I didn't realize Dr. Seuss was a genius until I had a kid.

I will not be frowned upon or be looked down upon or be made to keep silent because I have these beliefs and opinions. I thought this country allowed me that right. I will not conform or compromise just to keep from hurting somebody's feelings. I'm neither angry nor disenfranchised, no matter how desperately the mainstream media would like the world to believe otherwise. Yes, I guess by some people's definition, I may be a bad American.

But that's tough.
Old 10-19-2003, 12:48 PM
Silver Member

DC

All great ideas and you have my vote, and my family as well. The only problem I see is the minority votes. You probably won't get any of those. Imagine the handouts stopping for them??????????? A perfect country in my book.

I say go for it!!!!!!!!!

Frank D
Old 10-19-2003, 01:12 PM
*WyoWhisper*

DC if you are president....

Deergrunt for VP!!!
Old 10-19-2003, 03:08 PM
Silver Member

Hey DC,

Well brother you know you have my vote! As for the Hummer geez I would love one any color, but instead of the Hummer, could you just send me back to Nam.

After hearing I lost that war, I feel I didn't earn the money that was pay to me at the time. I don't want to go back to hug some a$$hole that shot at me or killed a friend of mine. I would just like to go back and finish what we started. I've never been a quiter, and don't remember anyone asking me if I want to go home without winning the damn thing.

In return for me services, I would like you to remove all the anti-war protestors and gays from that era, that are now teaching in our school systems.

Also, please make our military a professional fighting unit, only taking ones to train the won't complain after, two months of fighting about coming home to visit.

Please make it law that everyone on welfare will support the troops by preparing, meals, sewing cloths, making boots, repairing trucks, armor, cleaning barracks and so on.

Make it law if we are disabled we can get a real job, not a substanard one that no one else wants. Let the state keep their less then welfare check and pay us for what we are really worth.

Please put God back in our schools,flag, prayers and our money and anything else we are proud to call american.

DC, I will fight hard for you, I will win, you already know I'm a "fair" shot!

Vern
Old 10-19-2003, 07:54 PM
Platinum Member

Vern

You got it Pal.
Your ideas and items of concern are on my list and will be implemented when we make it to Pennsylvania Ave. in 2004.

The protesters and Gays of that era and now, are in my cross hairs, if you get my drift.
I'm not to bad a shot either.

Take care old Friend and thanks for the vote.

Later
DC [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]