Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Today I have heard everything.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2009, 04:53 PM
Platinum Member

Today I have heard everything.

Here in ND we had flooding occuring in our city. A friend of mine was in the process of putting his stuff back into the basement. I recieved a phone call for some help to move the safe back down and some heavier items. We finished moving the heavier stuff down and went after the vast number of guns. I picked up his Super Match M1A. I said "your favorite gun". He replied "not anymore". He picked up a Palma 95 308 and said "here it is". Now you have to realize he has had a version of the M1A in his hands since the sixties. To make this statement was the ultimate compliment to the gunsmith 308 nate. I just thought I would mention it because I would have never believed my friend would set aside his M1A for another rifle.

Brent

"The will to win, compares little with the will to prepare to win" Donovan Moran