Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Time for nighty night..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2005, 04:43 PM

Time for nighty night..

Think the wife will mind if I take the twins to bed with me??? hehehehe...
Old 09-10-2005, 02:38 PM
Platinum Member

You ought to take drugs.................

..........it would be a lot cheaper than the addiction that you have. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-10-2005, 03:58 PM
Silver Member

Re: You ought to take drugs.................

I like people with his addiction much more than the other veriety!
"I am a stone. I do not move. Very slowly, I put snow in my mouth and he won't see my breath. I take my time. . . I have only one bullet. I aim at his eye. Very gently, my finger presses on the trigger. I do not tremble. I have no fear"
Old 09-10-2005, 09:00 PM
Gold Member

Re: Time for nighty night..

Got a daughter? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Need a son?
Old 09-11-2005, 01:53 AM
Bronze Member

Well.....aren't they just purrty!!! Nice looking weapons [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]!!
Old 09-11-2005, 06:11 AM

I'm still giddy over the fact i have 2 of them...

truth be told the one is only mine for a few more weeks... the she heads east with her new owner...

my buddy and I had 2 done identicle... we hunt together 90% of the time so we were trying to get rifle that are identicle in everyway... well so far so good. Broke in the second one yesterday and It shot the same load the same way as the first.. ragged hole.....

truth be told this is an addiction.. I swear this time of year reguardless of what else is going on my mind continually wonders back to rifles and ballistics!!!
Old 09-11-2005, 09:26 PM
Gold Member

I was filling a prescription for SMZ/TMP (big horse pills) the other day, and all I could think about was how far away could I shoot one. I think I need to quit school and go to work for a gunsmith to do all his load development and testing. As long as it pays for my living expenses and stuff, I'd be happy. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]