Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Thief caught on Camera!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2013, 02:13 AM
Silver Member

Re: Thief caught on Camera!!

Does anyone else wonder if a greeny saw the posted hunting photos or movies and recognized the terrain, and did this to be a jerk? Or was this just a coincidental encounter with a jerk?
Old 09-26-2013, 03:21 AM
Platinum Member

I don't believe he stumbled on it. He either saw something, heard something, and follow it far enough there is a link to Mike. That link is likely more coincidence than purposeful. I'd like to Google dipsticks name, and see if that shed light on his agenda. High road is the best road Mike.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:05 AM
Official LRH Sponsor

Stay on the high road Mike, what goes around comes around....

"Character is who you are when nobody is watching"
Old 09-26-2013, 08:19 AM
Silver Member

I understand the high road thing. Personally, I'd press charges just to get the information in his file and then suggest some form of community service. Perhaps picking up brass for 20 hours at the local range.

The lefties have ZERO respect for private property (at least that has been my experience). They think they are taking the moral high ground and can thus justify all sorts of crimes, such as vandalism, trespassing, harassment, and in your case theft.
Old 09-26-2013, 08:38 AM
Platinum Member

I have another case of theft and damage also.

I like to place a camera on feeders or trails and went I went to check of a feeder two guys had destroyed the feeder and found the camera and stole the flash card to get rid of there pictures.

BUT: having an IQ of less than 10 they left the camera turned on and the built in memory caught them in the act after they were done and stealing the electronics of the feeder.

"BUSTED"

They were caught and had to pay for and install a new feeder also they were found guilty of trespassing and face 6 months in jail if caught again. Now I place a cheep camera in sight and a good one well hid to catch anyone stealing or damaging anything.

J E CUSTOM
Old 09-26-2013, 08:49 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by J E Custom View Post
I have another case of theft and damage also.

I like to place a camera on feeders or trails and went I went to check of a feeder two guys had destroyed the feeder and found the camera and stole the flash card to get rid of there pictures.

BUT: having an IQ of less than 10 they left the camera turned on and the built in memory caught them in the act after they were done and stealing the electronics of the feeder.

"BUSTED"

They were caught and had to pay for and install a new feeder also they were found guilty of trespassing and face 6 months in jail if caught again. Now I place a cheep camera in sight and a good one well hid to catch anyone stealing or damaging anything.

J E CUSTOM
boy that sucks when you have to have a camera watching the camera
Old 09-26-2013, 09:30 AM
Silver Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by trebark View Post
boy that sucks when you have to have a camera watching the camera
Agreed, but it is good thinking.

I'll never understand the lefty's supposed moral high ground and belief that committing crimes is "for the greater good".

The bad thing is that they seem to get away with all sorts of crap!