Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Taxidermy???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2005, 05:04 PM

Re: Taxidermy???

Your thoughts and opinions are helping me a lot!! I want to put out there, though- I am more than aware of the hard work, dedication, ability to learn, and the WANTING to learn the trade, let alone the cost to pay the price of learning from the best. I am all for that and ready to do what it takes. This is a love of mine, not just a desire for money. My goal is not to out-do my hubby either, I just thought it would be nice if we had 2 successful business that kind of worked together to compliment each other. Does that make sense? I've been in and out of schooling, changing my major about 4 times already, and thought I finally figured out what I wanted to do with myself- then I thought of this...hmmmmm....
Definitely something to think about at night instead of counting the sheep, huh? Sure as hell won't be counting the does I wacked this season! Hahahahahahaahah!!
Has ANYONE had any good luck this season with Whitetail?
Back to the subject, have any of you heard anything about the Missouri Taxidermy Institute???
Old 12-19-2005, 07:15 AM
Silver Member

Re: Taxidermy???

taxidermy schools are good places to start, but you can do so much more for the money! and time. there is so much info out there on the basics, that you can get videos, and mannuals to learn the basics! most new mannuals from breakthrough will walk you through step by step process. learn the basics from these then once you have a grasp of them then spend your money on specialized tranning! example joe meader for deer, jan van hossen for mammals cally morris for birds. if you want anymore info send me an e mail i can give you all the details

wildworks99@yahoo.com

WildWorks Outdoor TV

Away Outdoor TV.