Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Tactical Ballistic and Ranging Reticle Analysis article

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-12-2005, 02:39 AM
Platinum Member

Tactical Ballistic and Ranging Reticle Analysis article

Sure like to get your guys opinions on an article I put on the Specialty Pistols website right here--

www.ottllc.com/specialtypistols/sp20.pdf

I know there are a couple of little mistakes such as milradian instead of milliradian, but besides that i'd like to hear what u guys think, and don't hold it back-- i can take it. I'm trying to reach the guy that doesn't have a lot of experience with ranging and ballistic reticles, so i especially need to know if it's presented simple enuf for the avg. Joe to understand.

Thks. in advance.