Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Supreme Court 2nd Amendment Opinion Today

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2008, 04:36 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
the usual suspects, ruled that a louisiana child rapist could not be executed!
We should send James Jones over to do a little family counseling for the guy. James will be needing the time off anyway for his shoulder surgery.
Old 06-25-2008, 09:00 PM
Platinum Member

Hey I'd be happy to and pretty sure i could do it with a clear conciense!! I have had the happy Dr. say that I suffer from PTSD but hell everybody does now days.

In all reality these guys just need to be left alone in general population for the rest of their lives , I assure you its the closest thing to hel they can get in this world. They will meet a higher power and be judged then , our trouble now is making sure that they are never set free.

Their is no punishment fit for anybody who takes a childs innocents , death is way to easy for the hell that these people have condemed their victoms to
Old 06-25-2008, 09:07 PM
Platinum Member

Click on this link and get yourself a great T shirt , I have one and wear it out at least once a week.

It amazes me the looks I get

Designs on Men's Clothing from CafePress
Old 06-25-2008, 11:04 PM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Jones View Post
They will meet a higher power and be judged then , .....
I fully agree with the above and can't see anything to awful wrong with arranging the meeting.;)

I have jury duty tomorrow, this otta be good.
Old 06-26-2008, 05:31 AM
Gold Member

Supreme Court Decision

As I sit here listening to Wash. DC news, the smiling anchor says 12:00 noon for the broadcast time.
Old 06-26-2008, 07:16 AM
Platinum Member

After the arguments I thought that this was a slam dunk win, this delay makes me think that one of the usual suspects has dreamt up something new! Probably listened to a French broadcast and decided that we are too uncivilized...I got a bad feeling :(

I hope that I am wrong!

edge.
Old 06-26-2008, 09:18 AM
Gold Member

So much for the smiling anchor! The decision is in and the U.S. Supreme Court has ruled in favor of the 2nd Ammendmet. God Bless the USA and the Constitution!

Now we have to keep the liberals off of the Supreme Court.