Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Sunrise in Washington

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2012, 09:05 AM
Platinum Member

Sunrise in Washington

One advantage to working nights is the number of sunrises a guy sees. Our best sunrises unfortunately occur the years Montana and Idaho are on fire. Oregon and some going here as well. This mornings was pretty good accompanied by lightning. Just thought I'd post and mention my prayers for moisture, and safety have been said. Tried to cover all bases, from Broz's range closures, the folks wondering about hunts they've planned, those
with no pasture left, drivers shuffling hay around, tight feed margins getting worse, folks evac'd that can't go home and don't know when, and people that have lost everything, last-but far from least you frontline teams sucking it up, and beating it back each day.
Tried not leave anyone out.