Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Spotting Deer at Longe Range - Part 7

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2006, 08:25 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Spotting Deer at Longe Range - Part 7

Hey Jimm,

I don't know about you but I'm thinkin' summer sausage is a waste of good game meat. Sheeesh! That's something you'd want to do to a cow or horse, maybe a donkey or mule but not an antelope.... [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Also, I'm figgerin' bb is skeer'd to go to sleep at night cause a deer may step on his tootsies. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

PS: Son & I went out behind the house yesterday afternoon to see if we could find a buck. Walked up on a really nice cow moose. Whatdathink of them apples. Wooda been a perfect 80yd shot for that 250 Hor HPBT Match. Would have hit her at about 2950. But.....no tag [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2006, 04:50 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Spotting Deer at Longe Range - Part 7

[ QUOTE ]
Hey Jimm,

I don't know about you but I'm thinkin' summer sausage is a waste of good game meat.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm thinking the same thing Roy , but6 you gotta remember BB is a long way from home without a freezer [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

He gave Jess ,Bryce and I 3 of his 5 antelope [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] and there will be no sausage making with it . [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Naw ! he aint skeered , just lonely for a good spotter [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

You mean to say you didn't shoot that moose ? Are you sure Roy ? Roy ? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Gotta go check the grill now , suppers cooking , Jim B.