Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Sorry-for-the-Keyboard-problem.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Platinum Member

Sorry-for-the-Keyboard-problem.

Hey-guys;-I-am-really-really-sorry-about-the-keyboard-issue.-There-has-been-a-few-people-who-have-been-making-some-smart-comments-about-it.-I-am-in-the-process-of-getting-it-fixed.-Anyhow;-I-love-this-site;-the-info-and-the-people-who-are-on-it-except-for-a-few-people.-Anyhow;-thanks-for-baring-with-me.-Times-have-been-tuff-the-past-couple-of-months-for-me-and-my-family-as-some-of-you-know;-so-thank-you-to-those-who-have-been-understanding-about-the-keyboard-issue.-I-will-try-to-get-it-fixed-as-soon-as-I-can.

Wildcat
Old 03-12-2007, 10:01 PM
Platinum Member

Re: Sorry-for-the-Keyboard-problem.

I think if you just hit "enter" every now and then it would avoid the annoying lateral stretching of every thread you reply to.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:11 PM
SPONSOR

No worries Jake !! I understand and value your input here....

type-away-my-friend-no-worries-from-me [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-13-2007, 06:26 AM
Platinum Member

wildcat

If you go to the following site

http://webpages.charter.net/krumsick/

download and run keytweek (its free) you can re-map your keyboard to turn any key you desire into a "space" key.

It's pretty simple software. On the displayed keyboard find a key to swap out (I used the right CTRL (#65)) and select it with the mouse pointer. Then in the bottom left portion of the screen in the blank box select the key you want to swap in (your "space" key). Then on the right in the Pending Changes box you'll see the pending change, select the Apply button which will change your registry and reboot your computer. The right CTRL key will then be your new "space" bar/key.

If you don't have a keyboard on order I have about a thousand I could send you for free, I just need to know if you have a PS2 type or USB.
Old 03-13-2007, 06:29 AM
Gold Member

Hey bud,

If a keyboard is all you need shoot me an email to the addy in my profile, I have a couple sitting round the house and access to some elsewhere. No worries.

Glad to see your still putting stuff up on the board.

My Photo's

"Heck why would I lie, most folks don't believe the truth when I tell them"
Old 03-13-2007, 04:14 PM
Platinum Member

Thanks-guys.-I-will-try-to-hit-enter-more.

I-will-get-it-fixed-soon;-it;s-really-hard-to-stay-off-the-site.
Old 03-13-2007, 04:29 PM
Platinum Member

If you need a keyboard let me know, I've got plenty of spares.