Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Some Pics from APS or the Bat Cave as ss7mm calls it

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2006, 10:43 AM
Gold Member

Some Pics from APS or the Bat Cave as ss7mm calls it

Well since ole loud mouth ss7mm has been to the "CAVE" and saw some of our toys in creation I may as well go ahead and show some pics of a pretty lady headed my way this week.
Hope you guys enjoy the view as much as me!

Here she is fella's

Thanks for the humorous post ss7mm! I got a good laugh and then decided to show my hand since you may have already seen it! LOL

Thanks to you Kirby for building the beast!!
Old 03-26-2006, 06:57 PM
SPONSOR

Re: Some Pics from APS or the Bat Cave as ss7mm calls it

Great looking stick!!!

You won't be dissapointed.

BTW, I'm taking notes here and jotting down the names of all of you people who are delaying my projects!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-26-2006, 11:39 PM
Platinum Member

Nice [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

You're gonna love it when you start poppin things waaaayyy out there. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Keep us posted about the range results.
Old 03-27-2006, 08:26 AM
Gold Member

Great looking rig, I am sure it will impress you even more when it hits the work bench, I know mine did. The pictures are nice, but the real deal is awesome.

By the way Bill,
The way we all hear it, it's you and Lerch, that have been the major hold up on all of us getting our stuff.[img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif[/img] Something about he can't leave the PC for 10 minutes without half a dozen emails, wanting to know when its gonna be here, or whats the biggest case we can fit into whatever action. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] (duckin & hiding) [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

My Photo's

"Heck why would I lie, most folks don't believe the truth when I tell them"
Old 03-27-2006, 09:01 AM
SPONSOR

Hey now, I would like you too know I havent emailed Kirby in over 96hrs, going through withdrawls!!!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Better watch out livin down south of me, we got a pretty stiff north wind up here today, i might have to start launching some 169.5's in a southernly direction!! [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I dont know who emails Kirby more, probably BJ [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

take it easy
steve
"Products for shooters, by shooters"
1-800-522-3314
monday-friday 8:30-5:30 CST