Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

so-called Americans who are proud to be anti-NRA, anti-2nd Amendment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-30-2003, 06:40 AM
*WyoWhisper*

Re: so-called Americans who are proud to be anti-NRA, anti-2nd Amendment

ya know what gets me these new movies out with talking animals.. they are so funny that you have to watch, then you get caught up in them... man I hate that.. real hard to draw a bead on Mr. Mule Deer, or His majesty Bull Elk when the night before you were laughing your ***** of at one on TV....
it his Peta is behind it [img]images/icons/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2003, 08:10 AM
Silver Member

Isn't amazing that so many from that list make so much money each year, from action movies,ect. Kevin Costner, one that sticks out in my mind. All the action movies he has made using guns ...makes me sick.

I know I fought to give all folks the right to make their own choices but, I wonder where these people would run if this country was ever invaded. I have a feeling they would run right behind me, while shooting my rifle and $hitting in their pants the whole time [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

How many of these companies would even exist without the freedom that we have fought so hard to keep?? [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Later to pissed to type,Vern [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2003, 08:29 AM
Silver Member

And another damn thing [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] I see now half the shows on the Outdoor channel have stopped letting you see the shot placement and deaths of the animals harvested.

I'm sure it's under pressure of PETA and others [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img] They have no freakin problem showing some proud American soldier getting his ***** shot up on TV, while eating your damn diner. [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

How much will this country put up with until we put our foot down and say "enough is enough" [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]. Freakin Gays on TV, teaching, in pubic office. Look at what is on TV today! 20 years ago we would never stand for the crap that is being shown on nightly TV, for all our children to see [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

People so worried about the "all mighty" dollar that they have lost all common sence [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]

Makes me sick, I have six holes in my body and saw many of my buddies die....for what this?????? [img]images/icons/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10-30-2003, 08:55 AM
*WyoWhisper*

WP,

Believe me I am as angered as you .. look at how many actresses and actors have used or been in movies that had alot of weapons in them.. they made millions off those movies..

DC,
you took the words out of my mouth.. take the weapons away from their body guards.. I bet most of the names on the list actually own a weapon as well....
Old 10-31-2003, 06:58 PM
Bronze Member

America is being taken over but, they aren't invading. They are trying to take control from within and the only thing that scares them are people with guns. (they want everyone to be sheep and do what they want) America is a place of diversity and everyone has a part of Freedom in which we all share... (Unless your in California or some of those New England states that is.) Unfortunately they think they can make people do what they want. People think that they are more important than others or want power over others...

I was watching a TV show yesterday which was Anti-gun. Kid gets ahold of his gun out of a locked box after finding the key discharges it and gets caught... so daddy turns the Sig pistol in for $40 and everyone is happy. Notice if idiot had a safe or trigger lock or whatever but that wasn't in the script. Australia pulled a fast one along with England and Canada, so if this ever happens the Goverment can do anything afterwards. (Notice crooks don't follow laws, that's why they are crooks so they can't say that crime will decrease.)

I am serving this Country currently btw....
(Take the word "they" and insert another if you like.)
Old 11-02-2003, 10:49 PM
Silver Member

The Jews were like sheep during WWII. Total gun control at its best.
Old 11-08-2003, 04:09 PM

Something to think about... Though I truely dislike the hipocracy that actors spew but... when one boycotts, say actors or some other corp. you are hurting set designers/builders who may have completely oppsite veiws of those of actors. As with actors many set designers get kickbacks from movie sales so think about it before you set some poor blue collar guy back his share. I personally don't venture to the movies for I am too busy working my butt off.

Here's one you'll like... Michael Moore who constantly speaks against large industry and the gun industry is on a tour right now and is being flown by.... Time/Warner in private jets, never knew them to be a small company and is being protected by body guards upon arrival, and I would imagine they carry guns.