Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

sniper books

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 10:48 PM
Bronze Member

sniper books

I just finished the book HOGs in the shadows!its an amazing book.whats everyones favorite long range/sniper book?
Old 08-14-2009, 01:15 AM
Gold Member

Re: sniper books

I have read the HOGs book a few times and it is a good one. I have found several other ones at various book stores. I just wanted to let everyone know to stay away from all of the 'Death From Afar' series of books. I have had the misfortune of meeting Roy Chandler while I was on active duty. His shop is in Jacksonville, NC (the town outside of Camp Lejeune) and I called to see it they had a certain scope in stock. I was told that I would have to stop by and see (like they didn't have the time to deal with me). I mistankenly went to the shop and, well lets just say that I walked away from there with a new oppinion of the Chandlers. I gave away the few books of theirs that I had and have never looked at one since. That was in 2004. So much for "we take care of our own." Semper Fi

"Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everyone you meet."
"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, tears in my eyes: If you f*ck with me, I'll kill you all." Marine General Mattis

Custom built 7mm SAUM