Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Sitka Gear Update 07-02-2012

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-02-2012, 11:12 AM
Official Sponsor of LRH

Sitka Gear Update 07-02-2012

Hello fellow hunters and shooters, 1 Shot Gear has now updated our inventory of 2012 Sitka Gear and we are going to be posting about gear daily to get every one up to speed on our offers and products, enjoy!

2012 Sitka Gear Ascent Jacket and Pants

Ascent Pants: While growing as the main stay with hunters all across the west, the Ascent Pant is strong on all fronts. Like the Ascent Jacket, the pant offers maximum breathability and mobility. With a roll up pant-leg system, and a five pocket configuration, this pant is for hunters on the move. Layered with the core system, this pant can bring you well into mid-season hunts when the temps start falling.

Fully gusseted for comfort and range of motion
- Brushed for silent finish
- Articulated knees
- Roll-up snap system for stream crossings

Ascent Jacket: Ultra breathable with four-way stretch, the Ascent Jacket is designed for warm weather hunts or high output bruch busting. Brushed fabric for a silent finish, and full front zip make this jacket easy to peel off or pile on. Ideal for when your hunt requires full concealment, but wish you could wear a t-shirt.

Four-way stretch
- Brushed for silent finish
- Articulated arms
- Full front zip
- Two hand pockets

1Shot Gear Personal Experience: We have used this specific line of Sitka in early to mid season High Country Elk and Mule deer hunts as well as low land Elk, Deer and Antelope hunts in cooler to warmer temps. For example I last used this set up mid September hunting elk in valleys with 10 foot high willows, and up in the hills around 11,000 Ft. These are some of the most comfortable and forgiving pieces of clothing I have ever worn, it is almost as if you are hunting in pajamas! The design also allows for high steps with out bunching up when climbing steep hills, while being quiet enough for VERY close stalks. Infact, with this set up I was able to sneak in with in 5 yards of 3 elk on three different occasions. Also if you have never tried this Optifade Camo, it is a MUST. Twice I was busted, once by a deer, once by a cow elk at 10-12 yards, stood still and the game sat there looking at me for an extended amount of time, unable to figure out what this object it was looking at was. The disguise is worth its weight in gold, imagine the game you persue not being able to make you out as a threat. Any questions or concerns? Shoot us a message and we can help ASAP.

1ShotGear.com - Website
Email for Special Offers and Price Quotes
Don't forget to inquire about special pricing, we offer discounts to all Long Range Hunting Members.
Your 1Stop Shop for Premium Hunting and Shooting Gear
Facebook: 1 Shot gear
Old 07-02-2012, 11:14 AM
Official Sponsor of LRH

Re: Sitka Gear Update 07-02-2012

These Products can be found at : http://1shotgear.com/

This product is availible in Open Country pattern as well as Forest Pattern

LONG RANGE HUNTING Members use Cupon Code: LRH

1ShotGear.com - Website
Don't forget to inquire about special pricing, we offer discounts to all Long Range Hunting Members.

Last edited by 1ShotGear; 07-02-2012 at 11:20 AM. Reason: more info
Old 07-02-2012, 11:16 AM
Gold Member

Do you have Big Boy sizes????
Old 07-02-2012, 11:44 AM
Official Sponsor of LRH

We sure do, Sitka now offers "Big Boy" and "Tall Boy" sizes. Shoot a PM with what size of gear you would like, and if I do not have it in stock, Ill make dang sure I can get it to you ASAP. Sizing Chart: SITKA GEAR - Hunting and Archery Gear

1ShotGear.com - Website