Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Shooting Range in KS???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2005, 12:06 PM

Re: Shooting Range in KS???

TallGrass,
I checked their website membership enrollment is closed & is at it's maximum. By the way how often you can shoot there? Is it open 7days a week?

Dom
Old 06-29-2005, 03:07 PM

You can shoot anytime you want and are able to bring guests. Their rule is who ever is there first has access to whatever area they are using. Since the 100-200-600 yard rifle ranges overlap, if some one is shooting 100 yards you cannot use the 600 yard range until they are finished.

As far a membership I applied in May during their annual renewal period, was #49 on the waiting list and was approved for membership in mid June.

I know it seems like a long wait, but I would put my name on their list for next years renewal. Also if someone moves or drops out they may have an opening.

Membership is $90 per year and that is resonable for the rifle, pistol, and trap ranges they have.
Old 06-30-2005, 03:57 AM

My name should be on their wait list now. I'm going to work on my NRA membership since it's a requirement for them. Do you think it's possible to hook up w/ you the next time to go shooting?
Old 06-30-2005, 08:26 AM

Domster4u

PM or email me your phone number. Lets talk and get acquainted before I commit to taking you to the range. Not that I don't think it would be OK, but I just would like to get to know a little more about you first. I will be out of town most of this weekend but PM or email me the number & I will get back to you next week.
Old 06-30-2005, 09:47 AM

TallGrass,
Don't worry i fully understand your situation. I know that your guest will be your responsibility once you get out there. Sure my cell# 316.214.5216 & my email is writeme1206-1@yahoo.com . It won't let me send PM to you, i guess because you didn't include a email address on your profile.
Anyways, If you can find free time this weekend i'm inviting you to come over to my house & i'll cook good food [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]! By the way that'a my other hobby......
I plan to go shooting tomorrow & Saturday morning at Chenney Lake shooting range. You're more than welcome to join me. They renovated the shooting range, it's only 100yrds though. But it's pretty descent,clean & free to shoot. They have 10 benches for rifle & i guess 8 for pistols.
Adam(ABINOK) How are you doing bud? I'll be there in OK city July 16 w/ my family. My wife's cousin from CA is visiting us & she wants to see the Old Federal Building. If you're free that time i'm really looking forward meeting you in person as well. Pitty i won't be able to take my rifle w/ me, so I guess we'll just do the shooting some other time.

GOOD DAY TO ALL!
Old 06-30-2005, 10:04 AM

I don't know why the PM doesn't work. I will try to call you this evening. I appreciate the offer for shooting, but I am going to KC to visit son and his family this weekend. Also shooting the USPSA Area 3 match on Sunday.
Old 06-30-2005, 06:31 PM

I must be very luckey, have may range. 200 threw 1000. working on more. when I am ready will put the word out.