Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Shooting buddy

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2006, 10:45 PM
Silver Member

Shooting buddy

Today, I just found my self a new shooting buddy and I didn't have to look far. Actually she's been there all along . She's none other than my lovely wife. In the twenty three years that we had been together, I probably took her to the range just one time. I remember that she enjoyed it then but somehow I neglected to invite her again until today when out of the blue, she decided to invite herself. We spend almost the whole day at the range and we had a ball. She is a natural shooter and requires very little coaching and very decipline shooter too. Now she is looking forward to go varmint hunting with me. I can't wait [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2006, 09:29 AM
Silver Member

Re: Shooting buddy

Congrtulations! Not everyone is as fortunate as us luckey few, and then we tend to get ungrateful and neglect them (preaching at myself here!). Take good care of her and a life time of good can grow from doing fun things together. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2006, 07:34 PM
Gold Member

I use to shoot a lot of skeet and met my wife at the local gun club. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-05-2006, 11:59 PM
Silver Member

Thanks RBrowning. I am fortunate indeed. I had to curtail her enthusiasm though. She wanted to try all my heavy guns including my 44 Magnum Desert Eagle. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] She also took ownership of two of my favorite Varmint Rifle but on the other hand, She gave me an OK to order one of Dave's Rifle (Viersco). So Dave if you're reading this, I will be contacting you soon. [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-06-2006, 01:52 AM
Silver Member

Does she have a sister? [img]/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] .
Old 07-12-2006, 02:34 PM

my sweetie shoots with me and like you she has claimed afew of my guns well i figure i taught her how to shoot just glad i didnt teach her anything about gun tradeing the last 2 guns i bought was a colt python 8 inch barrel nichol plated and a browning medalist with all the goodies in exchange i had too give up a taurus stainless 357 and a browning buckmark anyone else wanna trade? lol
Old 07-12-2006, 02:58 PM
Silver Member

ICesniper, you beat me to it!!

good news about her letting ya order a new varmint rifle! thats a sweet score!