Long Range Hunting Online Magazine

Go Back   Long Range Hunting Online Magazine > Chatting and General Stuff > General Discussion

General Discussion Must wear red or OD green socks to participate. I can't see your socks, please be honest.

Sharp Shooters Supply??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-11-2012, 05:28 PM
Platinum Member

Sharp Shooters Supply??

I have been trying to get ahold of them for a week and either the phone is off the hook or it just rings for ever... are these guys still in business or??

Get a JOB! I already feed the bears, I dont need to feed you too!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad

Old 12-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Silver Member

Re: Sharp Shooters Supply??

just talked to Lisa, the wife one hour ago... still in business for sure
Old 12-11-2012, 05:33 PM
Platinum Member

they should have an answering machine. this is the worst company to get ahold of I have ever come across. if I can find another source for the tool I need I will definitley use them instead.

Get a JOB! I already feed the bears, I dont need to feed you too!

" Real elk guns start with the number 3 or bigger and blow two holes, one in and one out." - My Dad
Old 12-11-2012, 07:14 PM
Platinum Member

What tool do you need?
Old 12-13-2012, 07:03 AM
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tikkamike View Post
they should have an answering machine. this is the worst company to get ahold of I have ever come across. if I can find another source for the tool I need I will definitley use them instead.
Mike

I agree ... I had a similar situation about a year ago. Left multiple phone and e-mail messages ... not a single response :(. For what I was looking for, I went with Kevin Rayhill (Home - Stockade Gun Stocks) instead and couldn't be any happier, a very nice guy and very helpful. Warning: he can talk ... I mean that in a nice way.

Give him a try (esp. on Savage rifles and Savage related items), if he doesn't have what you're looking for, he'll refer you to the proper point of contact.

Good luck!

Ed

I voted for my "FREEDOM", "GUNS", and "MONEY" - keep the change - UNK.

"I am always proud of my country!"

"Leadership Rule #2: Don't be an @zzhole." - Maj Gen Burton Field.
Old 12-13-2012, 12:30 PM
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEENIX View Post
Mike

I agree ... I had a similar situation about a year ago. Left multiple phone and e-mail messages ... not a single response :(. For what I was looking for, I went with Kevin Rayhill (Home - Stockade Gun Stocks) instead and couldn't be any happier, a very nice guy and very helpful. Warning: he can talk ... I mean that in a nice way.

Give him a try (esp. on Savage rifles and Savage related items), if he doesn't have what you're looking for, he'll refer you to the proper point of contact.

Good luck!

Ed
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.....this is very true....however, his work on making my rifle into what it is was phenomenal
Old 12-13-2012, 11:10 PM
Platinum Member

About a year ago I tried for weeks to get ahold of them with no answer to my calls or emails.

The people trying to say the 2nd Amendment is outdated are probably the same folks that would say the same thing about the Bible.